Auburn University Accounting & Tax Training Institute
The Auburn University Tax Professional Seminars and Accounting seminars are sponsored by the Office of Professional & Continuing Education in cooperation with the Internal Revenue Service, Alabama Department of Revenue, and Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration. Auburn University is a member of the Land Grant University Tax Education Foundation.
Auburn University provides quality continuing education at an affordable price to enrolled agents, certified public accountants, public accountants, certified financial planners, other tax return preparers, and attorneys.
Auburn University Accounting & Tax Training Institute is proud to announce we have been approved as an IRS Continuing Education Provider. Tax preparers should always look for IRS approved providers when fulfilling their continuing education requirements. Provider # BYNJN, visit www.irs.gov/taxpros/ce for more information.
IRS Continuing Education (CE) is only mandatory for Enrolled Agents (EAs) and Enrolled Retirement Plan Agents. Participation in CE by all OTRPs is not an official designation, but these individuals may voluntarily take continuing education.
- Accounting & Auditing Workshops
- Computer Training
- Enrolled Agents (EA) Self Study Course - NEW!
- Ethics and Professional Conduct with Beanna Whitlock - NEW!
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Workshop: January 2014
- Tax Professional Seminars: Alabama
- Tax Professional Seminars: Arkansas
- Tax Professional Seminars: Nevada
Last Updated: March 29, 2014