Financial Assistance Opportunities (Non-Credit Programs)
Courses Offered in Classroom 90 Day Interest Free
- Students may pre-pay tuition (minimum tuition value: $500)
- A 10% down payment is required; the balance must be paid by cash, check, or money order, in regular installments determined at time of application
- Tuition must be paid in full at least 14 days prior to class start date
- If class is not held for any reason, all funds will be returned or applied to a future class
- If registration is cancelled (14 or more days) prior to the course start date, tuition will be refunded minus a $50 cancellation processing fee
- If registration is cancelled (0-13 days) prior to the course start date, or student is a no show, tuition will not be refunded and may only be transferred to another student or applied to a future class at the discretion of the Program Developer or Director (minus $50 cancellation processing fee)
- Students must pay for books/supplies/fees in full, directly to the bookstore or vendor. OPCE will not finance books/materials/fees or any other expense related to class
Non-Degree Seeking Student: Financing Options
Students Non-Certified Private Education Loans
Use your favorite search engine to research your options. Auburn University cannot recommend one lender over another.
- Call toll-free customer service number to ask questions.
- Do not apply online until you have chosen a vendor.
- Must be credit worthy or have co-signor.
- Variable interest rates (usually double digits).
- Turnaround time on loan is usually 7 business days.
- Student must know start date of course.
- Repayment begins 6 months after coursework completed.
Private Signature LoansStudent may request loan from lending institution of choice.
- Student must be employed and credit worthy or have co-signor
- Turnaround time depends on policy of lender
- Interest rate will not vary and may be lower than Non-Certified Private Education Loan
- Repayment will usually begin in 30 days
Financial Assistance through Online Vendors
Information/Apply: 1-877-225-7151; www.athometraining.com/auburn?p=tuition.
- Discount when program paid in full
- 3 Month Payment Plan/No Interest
Pay down payment and remaining balance divided equally over 3 months
- 12 Month Payment Plan/8% Interest
Pay down payment and remaining balance divided equally over 12 months
Center for Legal Studies:Information/Apply: 1-800-522-7737; www.legalstudies.com/about-cls/financial-aid/
- WIA - Workforce Investment Act Funding
- Private Education Loans
Last Updated: July 5, 2016