2017 Anti-Bullying Summit
The 7th Annual Anti-Bullying Summit, hosted by Auburn University Office of Professional & Continuing Education and Truman Pierce Institute, will be held June 21–22, 2017 at the Wyndham Hotel and Conference Center, Peachtree City, GA. To follow developments leading up to the Summit, we invite you to follow the Anti-Bullying Summit on Facebook, or join our e-mail list by clicking the 'sign up for email updates' links to the below.
MissionTo facilitate action-oriented conversations via a premiere conference designed to share information, current thinking, and research about a serious problem facing our schools and communities—bullying. The conference is designed to create on-going local, state, and national coalitions for Pre K-12 educators, higher education faculty and administrators, student leaders, mental health practitioners, researchers, community leaders, policymakers, and other professionals who are engaged in on-going work to address Pre K-20 bullying and cyber-bullying in learning environments.
- To engage in cross-role and role-alike deliberations about best practices to address issues related to bullying and cyber-bullying
- To form coalitions able to address the many issues related to bullying and cyber-bullying.
- To promote on-going and new research efforts regarding pK-20 policy reform, curriculum development, intervention/prevention strategies, and potential legislation related to bullying and cyber-bullying.
- To produce a white paper as a follow up to the summit documenting the outcomes from the summit for dissemination to a wider audience.
- Pre-K–12 Administrators, Teachers and Student leaders
- Higher Education Faculty, Administrators and Student leaders
- Parent and Community leaders
- Mental Health practitioner
- Law Enforcement & Emergency Management
- Legal Advocates
- Public Policy-makers
Please contact Alan Spencer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: September 26, 2016