Ethics and Professional Conduct: Online Course
With Beanna Whitlock, EA, CSA
This course is designed for:
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Enrolled Agents (EA)
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA)
- Tax Professionals
This Course Offers:
- An online instructional video with Beanna Whitlock, EA, CSA, RTRP, a national instructor for the Auburn University Tax Professional Seminars in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, and Nevada.
- This course fulfills the Ethics continuing education requirements for Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Enrolled Agents (EA), Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA), all tax professionals, and attorneys.
- The session qualifies for 2 CPE in Ethics
- Practical information for your tax or law practice.
The $95 registration fee includes online instruction and completion exam only.
- Click here to register online.
- Click here for a registration form to register by phone, mail, or fax.
The fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. Requests to transfer your registration to another person will be accommodated, when possible, for an additional $ 25.00 fee.
For more information please contact Claire Twardy at email@example.com or call 334.844.5100.
Last Updated: April 2, 2014