Business, Leadership, & Management Programs
Auburn's Office of Professional & Continuing Education provides non-credit education business, leadership, and management programs designed to strengthen your organization. Strong leadership and management skills are essential to success in all organizations and our programs are designed to build and sharpen these skills through a variety of offerings. To learn more about our current offerings, click on the links below.
- Make a Difference in the Lives of Others with Dr. Larry Little
- Blue Ridge Conference on Leadership
- Conquering Conflict: Resolving Disputes with Confidence and Clarity
- Custom Training
- Glenn Shepard: Be the Manager Other Managers Envy and Bosses Can't Wait to Reward
- Lessons From the Mouse House with Pete Blank
- Microsoft Project 2010 Essentials
Auburn University can deliver classroom courses designed to fit the educational needs of your organization. Courses can be held at your location or Auburn University. For more information, please contact OPCE's Associate Director, John Freeze at 344-844-3107.
Help Us Meet Your Needs!
We are eager to develop additional continuing education opportunities in this field. For more information about current programs, or to assist with future program development, please contact OPCE’s Associate Director, John Freeze at 344-844-3107.
Traveling to Auburn?
If you will be traveling to Auburn, the Auburn-Opelika Tourism Bureau has lodging, dining, and other trip planning resources.
Last Updated: April 3, 2014