High School Leadership Conference: February 20-21, 2017
The High School Leadership Conference (HSLC) is a two day event hosted on Auburn’s campus by Auburn University student-leaders that is designed to help high school students with their leadership abilities. The purpose of this organization is to develop, inspire, and promote leadership to potential Auburn students. HSLC strives to foster leadership skills through intentional development while promoting the spirit of Auburn.
School Advisors may register and pay for students from their school. Students may also register and pay as an individual participant. No housing will be provided. It is the responsibility of the participant to arrange housing throughout the duration of the conference. See our “Resources Tab” for hotel recommendations and discounts.
The 2017 HSLC will be held in Auburn University’s Student Center Ballroom.
All conference participants may park on 4th floor of the Campus Green "Stadium" Parking Deck.
2017 HSLC Executive Leadership Board:
- President: Halley Stennes
- VP of Programming: Abby Crosby
- AVP of Programming: Sydnie Lundy
- VP of Outreach: Caleb Smith
- VP of Finance: John Hood
- Head Conference Counselors: Carter Williams Palek & Meredith Seymour
- HSLC Advisors: Amy Shugart & Erika Smith
Conference fees include: 3 meals, HSLC T-Shirt, and conference materials.
- Advisor (guidance counselor, teacher, or other school representative): $80.00
- Student (9th-12th grade students): $110.00
Space is limited so register now!
To register as a school/group (and pay all together) please have an Adviser click the Advisor button below to register the group.
NOTE: An advisor is classified as a teacher, counselor, principle, chaperone, etc.
To register and pay individually, please click the Individual button below to register now!
- 2017 Schedule Coming Soon.
- The Hotel at Auburn University: War Eagle Partners Discounted Rates
- The Auburn-Opelika Tourism Bureau: Local Lodging, Shopping, and Dining
- Auburn University Admissions: Prospective Students
- Auburn University Campus Tours + Visit
If a registration is canceled for any reason, the individual or organization making the original tuition payment will receive:
- a full refund, with a $25 administrative fee deduction, if the cancellation request is received at least 4 weeks prior to the start date of the program;
- a refund of 50%, if the cancellation request is received less than 4 weeks prior but at least 2 weeks prior to the program start date;
- no refund for a "No Show" or for a cancellation request received less than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the program.
Note: A registration may be transferred to another person at any time for a $25 transfer fee.
Last Updated: January 10, 2017