Auburn University Accounting & Tax Training Institute
The Auburn University Tax Professional Seminars and Accounting seminars are sponsored by the Office of Professional & Continuing Education in cooperation with the Internal Revenue Service. Auburn University is also a member of the Land Grant University Tax Education Foundation.
For over forty years, Auburn University has provided quality continuing education at an affordable price for enrolled agents, certified public accountants, public accountants, certified financial planners, other tax return preparers, and attorneys.
Auburn University Accounting & Tax Training Institute is proud to announce we have been approved as an IRS Continuing Education Provider. Provider # BYNJN, visit www.irs.gov/taxpros/ce for more information.
IRS Continuing Education (CE) is only mandatory for Enrolled Agents (EAs) and Enrolled Retirement Plan Agents. Participation in CE by all other unenrolled tax practitioners is not an official designation, but these individuals may voluntarily take continuing education.
Tax Professional Seminar Accreditation
- CPAs: 16 CPE hours of federal income taxation (includes 2 hours of ethics)
- Enrolled Agents: 16 hours of federal income taxation (includes 2 hours of ethics)
- CFPs: 14 hours of General Session credits
- Attorneys: 13.5 CLE hours (including 1.8 ethics) when applicable
- AFSP: 16 hours of federal income taxation (includes 2 hours of ethics)
- To familiarize participants of each seminar location with new Federal income tax law developments and updates on current tax law.
- Prerequisites: Working knowledge of federal income tax laws and regulations
- Advanced Preparation: None required
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Delivery Method: Group-Live
- Accounting & Auditing Workshops
- Computer Training
- Enrolled Agents (EA) Self Study Course - THREE NEW COURSES!
- Ethics and Professional Conduct with Beanna Whitlock - NEW!
- Tax Professional Seminars: Alabama
- Tax Professional Seminars: Arkansas
- Tax Professional Seminars: Georgia
- Tax Professional Seminars: Louisiana
- Tax Professional Seminars: Nevada
Last Updated: April 23, 2015