AU Leadership Series
Auburn University's Office of Professional & Continuing Education provides non-credit education business, leadership, and management programs designed to strengthen your organization. Strong leadership and management skills are essential to success in all organizations and our programs are designed to build and sharpen these skills through a variety of offerings.
New speaker information coming soon!
Past Leadership Series Programs
- August 7, 2018 – The New Conflict Management – Strategies for Dealing with Tough Topics & Interpersonal Conflicts with Allison Blankenship
- May 15, 2018 - The Art of Change Management with Lori King-Taylor
- February 7, 2018 - Developing Your Personal Leadership Values and Philosophy with Danny Butler
- July 27, 2017 - Put a Little Disney Magic in Your Service and Leadership with Pete Blank
- March 29, 2017 - Listen Like You Mean It with Deborah Boswell
- November 9, 2016 - Influence Through Accountability with Larry Little
- September 8, 2016 - Emotional Intelligence II with Lori King-Taylor
- June 15, 2016 - Juggling Elephants with Jones Loflin
- May 20, 2016 - Making a Difference with Larry Little
- February 19, 2016 - Emotional Intelligence: Using Emotional Intelligence as a Leadership Tool
Last Updated: October 22, 2018