AU Leadership Series
Auburn University's Office of Professional & Continuing Education provides non-credit education business, leadership, and management programs designed to strengthen your organization. Strong leadership and management skills are essential to success in all organizations and our programs are designed to build and sharpen these skills through a variety of offerings.
July 27, 2017 – Put a Little Disney Magic in Your Service and Leadership
Master of Human Resources, Rollins College
Bachelors of Science in Telecommunications, University of Florida
If you have ever visited a Disney Theme Park across the globe, you may feel that "nobody does customer service like Disney." Although the execution is complex, the baseline concepts are quite simple. As the day begins, you will uncover customer service strategies from Walt Disney himself, and then learn how to apply these lessons to your own organization which will enhance your levels of customer service.
Past Leadership Series Programs
- Listen Like You Mean It with Deborah Boswell
- Emotional Intelligence: Using Emotional Intelligence as a Leadership Tool
- Emotional Intelligence II with Lori King-Taylor
- Influence Through Accountability with Larry Little
- Juggling Elephants with Jones Loflin
- Making a Difference with Larry Little
- Rising Above with John O'Leary
Last Updated: May 23, 2017