AU Leadership Series
Auburn University's Office of Professional & Continuing Education provides non-credit education business, leadership, and management programs designed to strengthen your organization. Strong leadership and management skills are essential to success in all organizations and our programs are designed to build and sharpen these skills through a variety of offerings.
May 15, 2018 – The Art of Change Management
MEd, Training and Development – The Pennsylvania State University
Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. Having a smooth transition when change occurs is important in any situation.
This workshop will give any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This workshop will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing their reactions to change.
Past Leadership Series Programs
- Developing Your Personal Leadership Values and Philosophy with Danny Butler
- Put a Little Disney Magic in Your Service and Leadership with Pete Blank
- Listen Like You Mean It with Deborah Boswell
- Emotional Intelligence: Using Emotional Intelligence as a Leadership Tool
- Emotional Intelligence II with Lori King-Taylor
- Influence Through Accountability with Larry Little
- Juggling Elephants with Jones Loflin
- Making a Difference with Larry Little
- Rising Above with John O'Leary
Last Updated: March 5, 2018