Universal Dance Association (UDA) Camp
Camp Dates & Facilities
- UDA 1 – June 12-15, 2018
- UDA 2 – June 26-29, 2018
All camps will be housed in the Quad Dormitories which are configured in suites consisting of two double rooms (two students per room) connected by a bathroom. Convenient, online room assignment registration is available for all camps prior to arrival. NOTE: Discounted rates are available at the AU Hotel and Conference Center for parents.
We are pleased to offer you and your squad the option of arriving one day early to camp. This eliminates the stress of check-in day. We offer housing for $35 per person. Please sign-up for the Early Arrival Option when registering through Varsity Spirit.
Each Squad will be given up to TWO parking passes that will allow parking in the Comer Lot. The Comer Lot is conveniently located near the Quad Dormitories where the squads will be housed.
Campers will have a variety of meal options served buffet-style for breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided by Tiger Dining.
*A Sponsor Luncheon will be provided for coaches on the 3rd day of camp.
Every camper and sponsor will receive a team photo. Photos will be taken by a professional photographer on Day 1 during registration. You will be contacted closer to the time of camp to select your Photo Time Slot.
Squad photos are included in the cost of the camp. Every camper and coach in attendance will receive a photo. A professional photography company will be onsite to take squad photos.
*Individual photos will be available but will be paid for through Cameragraphics once you arrive.
It is our mission to make your camp experience at Auburn as great and memorable as possible. We hope you enjoy having a souvenir to remember your time at Auburn University.
Can we arrive early to campus?
- Our Early Arrival option gives coaches the choice of arriving one day prior to camp. This eliminates the stress of check-in day. Housing is offered for $35 per camper. To sign up for Early Arrival, contact your Varsity Spirit Representative.
When and where does registration take place?
- Registration will take place from 9 AM – 12 PM at Auburn University’s Beard Eaves Memorial Coliseum, located on South Donahue across from Hitchcock Field (Baseball Stadium). Please park in the lot located in front of the Coliseum. Only coaches are allowed inside camp registration.
We highly recommend arriving prior to 11 AM so coaches and campers will have enough time to move into their rooms, take squad photos, and arrive to their first camp meeting.
Where should parents drop off their campers?
- Parents should meet at the registration site where coaches will lead their squad (by car) to their assigned residence hall. Once they arrive at the dorm, Auburn Youth Programs Staff will be there to guide them through the move-in process. Parents should help campers unload their luggage onto the sidewalk and then immediately move their vehicle out of the unloading zone or it will be ticketed by Parking Services. Parents will be guided back to the Beard Eaves Memorial Coliseum parking lot where they can park their car and take a shuttle to the dorm to help their camper move into their room.
Where will coaches park?
- Each squad will receive up to 2 parking passes. These parking passes allow coaches to park in parking lots close to the Beard Eaves Memorial Coliseum, residence halls, and dining facilities. A map with these locations will be given to each coach at check-in.
How do I sign up for photos?
- Photos will be taken on the 3rd floor of the Beard Eaves Memorial Coliseum during registration. Coaches should sign-up for a photo time slot before they arrive at registration. Each camp participant will receive an 8 x 10-inch photo. Individual photos are available for $10 and will be paid for through Cameragraphics at the photo session.
How do I complete my rooming assignments?
- Each hall is configured in suites consisting of two double rooms (two campers per room) connected by a bathroom. A convenient, online room assignment form is available for coaches to complete prior to camp. An email explaining this process will be sent several weeks prior to camp.
What should campers bring to camp?
- Campers should bring their own toiletries, pillow, bedding (extra-long twin), bath towels, alarm clocks, soap, etc. Be sure to check with a Varsity Spirit Representative for a camp-specific packing list. Please note: rooms do not have refrigerators or microwaves.
Where do we eat on campus?
- All campers will eat their meals on campus in our dining facilities. Breakfast will be served in The Student Center (Au Bon Pain), conveniently located less than 100 yards from the Quad Dormitories. Lunch and Dinner will be held in The Village Dining facility where campers will take part in an all-you-can-eat buffet line – each day a different menu!
What is the check-out process?
- All campers and coaches must move out prior to the final day performance. Coaches will drop off all of their squad’s keys with the RA between 6:30 AM – 8:30 AM. There is a $15 charge for each missing key or swipe card.
Registration and camp Check-In will be at the Beard Eaves Memorial Coliseum main entrance that faces the Auburn University baseball field.
Register your squad through Varsity Spirit using the button below:
Last Updated: May 1, 2018