DMI Specialist in Social Media: Certified Social Media Marketing Specialist
Develop true expertise and learn every aspect of Social Media Marketing across 10 modules of interactive content such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube and Instagram. Gain relevant and deep knowledge of social strategy, research and content from industry skills experts.
There are ten modules in this program. Click on each module to learn more.
This module gives you the research techniques to know your audience, and cultural and industry trends. Every day the very people you want to reach throw up gigantic amounts of data. Without the right tools and thinking, it’s a critical mass of meaningless banality. With the right tools and thinking, you have insight deep into hearts and souls.
Create amazing content formats that capture the attention of audiences across all social platforms. You can strategize and plan using cutting-edge tools that make your channels stand out from all the others. This module covers the various content formats across platforms, the power and practice of scheduling content and how you can bring it all together with super strategies.
The module gives you a deep understanding of how these platforms work, how to make your brand stand out in these different spaces, and why you need a spread of messaging across each to succeed.
- Build an active, engaged and captive community across each channel
- Your content to resonate in all the right ways
- Create compelling and clever ads that target your audience at the right
- Use analytics to understand what audience is doing
- Master the keep features of each channel to advertise, strategize
- Manage each platform so you get the best reach and results
- Reach billions of social loving people every day!
Twitter marches to its own drum in the social media world - less post and wait, more what’s happening right now. It’s a platform that allows your audience to see, report and comment on world events in almost real-time.
- What a successful Twitter account looks and acts like
- The right Twitter Ad format for your campaign
- How to create more Tweet-friendly content
- How to use Twitter Ads Manager to advertise effectively
- Using Twitter Analytics to reach and connect better
- When to post for maximum impact and engagement
This module will introduce you to the platform and show you how to use features such as Company pages and Showcase pages, to create a stellar presence for your company – and gain a deep understanding of what that means on LinkedIn. You will understand the unique advertising features and content formats on offer such as text ads, sponsored ads, sponsored InMails, display ads, and the aptly named dynamic ads. See what best practice means on this platform, strategize like a CEO and measure the effectiveness of your campaigns.
This superpower is now yours, and here we give you all the tech and thought basics to make it happen, including how to set up and manage a YouTube channel and create strategies that don’t treat creativity like a buzzword. Learn how video sits within the rest of your mix across platforms, build your online audience and use advertising and analytics for visual campaigns that mesmerize.
- Set up and manage a dynamic YouTube channel
- Learn how video sits within the rest of your social media mix
- Get creative with social video strategies that engage and convert
- Build and develop your online audience in a way that benefits
- Use advertising and analytics to deliver mesmerizing visuals
Discover how to use TikTok, Snapchat, WeChat, WhatsApp, and Twitch to tune into your audience effectively. Take a dive into features and understand how to manage content to make the most of everything you post. You’ll also understand how to advertise on the apps that suit your brand. Plus, take inspiration from the best by seeing what campaigns worked and why, so you can TikTok your way to social success.
You’ll explore the ins and outs of social commerce along with how to create a successful online shop. The latest tactics and tools will be covered so you can make social buying seamless from the first click to the last. You’ll also explore how to optimize paid commerce activity - including cart abandonment - to get the best results.
This module examines the customer experience. It looks at how to break your audience down into buyer personas so you know them better - and so serve them better. It shows you which platforms do service best and how.
Here we look at planning a dynamic social media strategy that works for you. We dive into setting objectives and social KPIs so you know what you want and can track how you’re getting there. Social media and content production budgets are also explored so you put your money in the places that work, rather than those that don’t.
Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Course fee: $1955
- Format: Ongoing, Self-paced
- Schedule: 35 hours, online
Last Updated: January 31, 2023