DMI Essentials: Certified Digital Marketing Associate
With a focus on career-ready learning, and delivered through a blend of essential reading, case studies and useful toolkits, this course will quickly make you familiar with the core foundations of digital marketing.
- 6 Interactive Modules
- 6 Hours self-paced learning content
- Practical Toolkits and Templates
- Associate Level Certification
- FREE DMI Membership included
There are six modules in this program. Click on each module to learn more.
Explore the new consumer journey to purchase. Where are the opportunities for your brand? Here we talk about digital touch points, digital disruption and transformation – and what this means for you.
- Key Concepts of Digital
- Customer Behavior
- Customer Journey Influencing Decisions
- Identify Digital Opportunities
Learn about key web concepts and terminology, how to create an online presence and what works for your brand. We’ll take your through the basics of simple but effective web design and eCommerce.
- Online Presence
- Design and UX
- Customer Journey and Conversions
- Email Marketing
We explore the bigger platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Then, a look at social advertising and how it allows for pinpoint targeting.
- Social Media Platforms
- Benefits of Social Media for Business
- Personal Branding
- Social Media Audiences
Here you get tactics, techniques, approaches, best practices and customer-friendly digital tricks. Explore online complaints handling, reporting mechanisms, negative feedback and reviews.
- Social Customer Service
- Brand Management
- Benefits of Digital Tools
We cover data protection, cyber-security, identity theft, malware and hacking. We also cover important regulatory information – laws and guidelines, GDPR, data security and collection.
- Minimizing Risks within Digital
- Using Policies, Guidelines, Data Protection
- Relevant Laws and Guidelines
Learn about S.M.A.R.T (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Timely) business goals and the importance of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The Digital Mindset means you think digital first.
- Using Digital to Achieve Business Goals
- Agile Thinking
- Data Metrics and Analytics
- Nurturing a Digital Mindset and Culture
Certified Digital Marketing Essentials
- Course fee: $690
- Format: Ongoing, Self-paced
- Schedule: 6 hours, online
Last Updated: January 31, 2023