Virtual Junior Vet Camp: July 13-15, 2021
Rising 6th – 8th Grade
The Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine partners with the Auburn University Office of Professional and Continuing Education to offer Vet Camps each summer to youth interested in the veterinary medicine profession.
Second-year veterinary students, with faculty, technicians and staff provide the veterinary coursework campers will take, which is similar to actual veterinary education. In this 3-day virtual camp, campers will learn about public health, food animals, wildlife, anatomy, imaging, and first aid, as well as gain valuable mentoring about veterinary science careers.
For more information on our world-renowned Veterinary program, please visit our website at: http://www.vetmed.auburn.edu/.
Faculty information coming soon.
Registration for virtual vet camp is now closed. Check back on December 1st to register for 2022 Vet Camp.
Virtual Camp Fees are $275 and include the following items:
- Access to lectures and live sessions with Auburn faculty
- The choice between morning or afternoon sessions
- Workbook with project assignments and notes for lectures
- A course completion certificate
All cancellation and transfer requests must be submitted via email. Please send your request to email@example.com or call (334)844-5100.
- Cancellation request received at least 4 week prior to the start date of the program: Full refund, less $40.
- Cancellation request received less than 4 weeks prior but at least 2 weeks prior to the program start date: Refund of 50%
- Cancellation request received less than 2 weeks prior to the program start date or “no show”: No refund.
Note: Refunds will be issued to the individual/organization who made the original payment.
- A camper’s registration for one program may be transferred to another program. Prior to May 1, 2021, there is no charge to change programs. After May 1, 2021, there is a $25 fee per transfer.
- A camper’s registration may be transferred to another person at any time for a $25 transfer fee per transfer.
Last Updated: May 6, 2021