FY15 Project Prioritization - Project Submission Website
(Click above link to submit projects. Login required.)
Auburn University Organizations and Project Funding
The Prioritization Process seeks project submissions from all organizations across campus. Some University organizations, such as those under the leadership of the Executive Vice President, the Vice President for Student Affairs, or academic organizations under the leadership of the Provost are supported by Repair & Renovation (R&R) funds. Their facilities projects will compete for the available FY15 R&R funding based on the priority and criticality of each project. Submissions by other organizations, such as the Athletic Department, Auxiliary Services, or the Cooperative Extension will be reviewed for funding based on the building's eligibility for R&R funding.
Number of Projects to Submit
We ask that each organization submit only 2 projects. Also, we ask that the scale of each R&R project submitted would be within an estimated cost limit of $150,000 (Maximum R&R funding match of $75,000 per project) in order to maximize the effectiveness of the available funding.
Project Cost Guidelines
For the purpose of determining total estimated project costs, please refer to the relative costs (per square foot of space) for each “type” of renovation:
- Office Renovations: $85/s.f.
- Laboratory Renovations: $195/s.f.
- Classroom Renovations: $90/s.f.
- Common Area Renovations: $70/s.f.
Project Submission Process Reminders
Here are a few reminders about the submission process:
- Refer to the User’s guide located on the Help page for instructions of how to submit your project(s). Please note that the system "times out" after 45 minutes therefore you may wish to copy/paste your information from a Word document format.
- Submit no more than 2 projects per organization.
- No submissions will be accepted for renovation of space you do not currently control.
- Expansion of project scope will not be approved.
- Note that R&R funds cannot be used to purchase furniture.
- There is no carry over from the FY14 submissions, those which were not approved would need to be re-submitted for possible FY15 approval.
- No submissions of projects that have received R&R funding in the past.
- Limit projects to estimated costs of $150,000 or less.
- Completely answer the 8 required questions in the database as they relate to your project.
- Project Priority: The requesting organization must prioritize each of their submitted projects, ranking them in sequential order.
Please submit your FY15 projects by December 12, 2014.
Last Updated: October 17, 2014