Those six words of the Auburn Creed mean a great deal to pharmacy alumna Erin McCreary. For her hard work, she was recognized this year by the Auburn Alumni Association with the Young Alumni Achievement Award as a key resource in pharmacy circles across the country for COVID-19 treatment and protocols.
Jake Haston was recently elected SGA president and plans to help further the Auburn student experience.
150+ programs in 12 colleges. Nationally ranked programs. One of the top 100 research universities in the nation. Whatever your interest, Auburn has the academic programs to support it. Explore your options.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
Sixty years ago, Dr. Barry Lee Booth (’63 pre-dentistry) finished his instruction at Auburn University and entered dental school at the University of Alabama, taking with him cherished memories of the Plains, yet leaving behind one special document.
Dairy farmers are having to adapt to changing market conditions, in addition to the normal hard work required in the profession. Dr. Manuel Chamorro, associate professor of farm animal medicine in Auburn University’s College of Veterinary Medicine, comments on the dairy industry in the current economic conditions and how veterinary students help operate the college’s on-campus dairy. June is National Dairy Month.
- RFID company Tageos joining Auburn University RFID Lab advisory board
- Auburn Board of Trustees establishes School of Hospitality Management, renames department
- More asteroids than we believed? Aerospace professor weighs in on discovery
- Nursing professor talks options for baby formula
- Auburn University supply chain professor: Biden administration needs to work with oil and gas industry to lower gas prices, expand alternative energy
Visit the Newsroom