Auburn junior Coleman Turnipseed gained invaluable experience interning with Alabama political leaders in Washington, D.C., this summer.
Statues of Shug Jordan, Cliff Hare and Pat Dye—the three men whose names adorn Auburn's football stadium and playing field—were unveiled Friday outside the southwest corner of Jordan-Hare Stadium near the Tiger Walk entrance.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
- Federal Order Requires COVID-19 Vaccination for University Employees
- Auburn, Tuskegee partner to open access among communications programs
- Supply chain expert explains consumer issues ahead of holidays and shopping season
- The Hotel at Auburn University earns Great Place to Work certification
- Auburn University’s Calderón to train students with latest National Institutes of Health grant involving açaí and cancer drugs
Visit the Newsroom