Auburn University alumnus Kenneth Kelly urged his alma mater’s spring 2021 graduates to fly high from the “nest” of Auburn on Friday night as he helped kick off commencement festivities.
Joyce Kimeli not only has become Auburn’s most decorated athlete, but also excels in the classroom. The exercise science major has dreams of becoming a nurse and Olympian.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
Auburn University mathematics professor Thi-Thao-Phuong Hoang hopes to use applied and computational mathematics to help scientists better understand and potentially solve real-world problems like water contamination and climate change, and the department’s first-ever National Science Foundation, or NSF, CAREER Award could help her do exactly that.
Auburn University senior Shelby Wales is now a Barry M. Goldwater Scholar, an honor bestowed on only 410 students nationwide this year. The scholarship is widely considered the most prestigious award in the United States for undergraduates in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Two Auburn University students receive National Science Foundation fellowships
- Auburn University researcher part of international weed genomics effort
- Eight Auburn students selected to study Alabama matters with fellows from Stanford University’s Hoover Institution
- Auburn planning for in-person fall semester
- Auburn University’s pharmacy building auditorium named in honor of pharmacy, education alumni
Visit the Newsroom