Political science professor Steven Brown adds to stellar career with Award for Excellence in Faculty Outreach
February 1, 2021 is the regular decision application deadline for entering fall 2021, with decisions released in mid-March.
A virtual visit to our campus is just a click away. We’re bringing Auburn to you through our virtual experiences led by those who represent the best of the best.
Auburn’s School of Nursing has produced a commemorative book featuring stories from some of its alumni who have been on the front lines during the COVID-19 pandemic. “The individual reflections tell the universal story of Auburn nurses living the Auburn Creed during this historic time,” Dean Gregg Newschwander says.
Auburn has released its spring 2021 academic plans, which include modifications to the academic calendar and updates to key protocols designed to foster a safe campus environment. Among those protocols is a requirement to wear face coverings in both indoor and outdoor campus spaces effective Dec. 14.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
- A message on national unity from President Gogue
- Auburn COSAM alum dedicated to curing diseases with new gene therapy venture
- Post-holiday operations update
- Auburn readies for COVID-19 vaccine allocation
- Fairbrother brings wide-ranging experiences, desire for innovation as new Auburn University College of Education dean
Visit the Newsroom