Alumnus Dr. Jay Price encouraged Auburn’s newest group of graduates to work hard and be intentional during his commencement keynote speech.
With more than 550 organizations, there’s so much to explore at Auburn. Amazing facilities. Deep history. Warm community. That’s Auburn.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
Auburn University and the Office of Inclusion and Diversity, or OID, in collaboration with the Division of Enrollment Management, concluded another successful Tiger Takeoff, where underrepresented rising seniors from across the state visited campus to learn more about the university and meet their potential future classmates.
Auburn University’s graduate Supply Chain Management program in the Harbert College of Business is ranked 14th in the nation in its first year of operation by Gartner Inc., a research and consulting firm that assesses supply chain management programs in higher education.
Tate Lauderdale and Hunter Swatek are friends, coworkers and 2021 graduates of Auburn’s School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape Architecture (APLA). They have one more thing in common: They are also among the youngest architects ever licensed in the United States.
- Auburn University helps California sixth grader win school research project
- Auburn signs memorandum of understanding with Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Former Auburn University trustee Michael McCartney passes away
- Auburn School of Aviation leaders discuss state of aviation industry, university’s role in feeding pipeline
- Progress in the fight against GM1
Visit the Newsroom