News Updates and Upcoming Events
Dr. Karen Hopkins, visiting assistant professor of marketing in Auburn University’s Harbert College of Business, comments on the use of virtual influencers—or computer-generated personalities—in social media advertising.
- Auburn University’s Frank Cilluffo testifies before Congress’ Committee on Homeland Security
- Survey: U.S. beekeepers report record rate of colony loss over 2018-19 winter
- Four Auburn students set to participate in the epicenter of women's air racing
- Auburn’s Expansive Additive Manufacturing Centers
- Information for search for Vice President for Development
Visit the Newsroom