News Updates and Upcoming Events
- Tim Moore named pharmacy school’s associate dean for research
- Auburn Alumni Association names new members of board of directors
- Dunham honored with Advancement of Research and Scholarship Achievement Award
- Breakthrough research led by Auburn University professor fuels new product that forecasts long-term drought
- Auburn’s Giambrone wins poultry disease research award
Visit the Newsroom
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
AUBURN BY THE NUMBERS
Auburn has been designated an R1 Carnegie research institution, the highest level.
Auburn has the South’s original and the nation’s 7th oldest veterinary college.
Auburn is investing $5 million in 11 groundbreaking projects designed to deliver practical, life-changing solutions.