Homepage Special Features
News Updates and Upcoming Events
Nearly 100 Auburn University faculty are gathering Oct. 23 for the 2018 Auburn Research Faculty Symposium in which they will discuss and display posters of their innovative research.
People and animals suffering from the deadliest form of brain cancer are undergoing similar treatment in an NIH-funded clinical trial through the University of Alabama at Birmingham, Auburn University’s College of Veterinary Medicine and two other currently enrolled Southeastern veterinary programs.
- Alabama Extension launches hurricane recovery website
- Richard Pouyat, former White House science and technology advisor and current president of the Ecological Society of America, speaking at Auburn Oct. 17
- Auburn Alumni Engineering Council honors six alumni
- Auburn pharmacy researcher receives CDC funding for immunization education and training
- Design magazine ranks Auburn University programs, faculty among nation’s best
Visit the Newsroom