News Updates and Upcoming Events
Melissa Halford, a lecturer in Auburn University’s Physics Department in the College of Sciences and Mathematics, comments on recent reports of repeating radio signals that are coming from outside of our galaxy.
The Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art will open an exhibition that offers a look at visions of race, culture, spirituality and everyday life in the South by self-taught women artists who operated beyond the bounds of the mainstream art world.
- Coronavirus Update: Auburn University temporarily suspending travel to China
- Tiger Giving Day donors raise funds for a record-breaking 40 projects
- U.S. ambassador and Auburn alumna tours Samuel Ginn College of Engineering, commends Auburn’s cyber focus
- State of Alabama Engineering Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2020
- Expert Answers: Professor and national Institute for Election Administration Research and Practice director comments on election technology
Visit the Newsroom