Once unsure about her college choice, third-generation student Georgia Mock is right at home after immersing herself at Auburn.
The College of Agriculture, in partnership with Campus Dining, is using converted, high-tech shipping containers as self-contained vertical farms to grow produce for students.
Webcams on Auburn University’s campus offer a real-time look at what’s happening on the Plains.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
An esteemed group of nearly 50 military officers from approximately 50 countries attended presentations from Auburn University leaders and toured the campus on Wednesday morning as part of a collaboration between the university and Maxwell Air Force Base.
At first glance, Gabby appears to be a perfectly normal adolescent dog—a healthy, happy and rambunctious mixed-breed puppy soon to be a year old. She is only one of an avalanche of approximately 3 million new U.S. pets purchased or adopted to brighten their owners’ lives during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- US beekeepers continue to report high colony loss rates, no clear progression toward improvement
- American values, inclusion explored in new museum exhibition at Auburn University
- Auburn University MANRRS graduate student, Tallassee twins win big in national contest highlighting importance of diversity and inclusion
- Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art at Auburn University selected to participate in national museum research study
- Auburn professors talk about importance of mental health in wake of Osaka’s French Open withdrawal
Visit the Newsroom