News Updates and Upcoming Events
Auburn University’s War Eagle Flying Team will take off to the University of Wisconsin in May for SAFECON 2019, the national championship of collegiate aviation. This is the fourth consecutive year Auburn’s team has earned a chance to compete for the title of national champions.
Auburn University’s undergraduate public relations degree program was recently ranked third in the country by Study.com. The ranking is the latest example of the university’s commitment to providing an elevated experience that prepares students for their life and career goals through distinct and engaging programs. Students in Auburn’s public relations program, housed in the School of Communication and Journalism in the College of Liberal Arts, participate in PR campaigns and gain real-world experience through a required internship prior to graduation.
- Market at Ag Heritage Park opens 2019 season May 2
- Information for search for Vice President for Development
- Auburn students named to Graphic Design USA’s list of Students to Watch in 2019
- SEC provides $100,000 to Auburn for tornado relief
- Auburn University names Vice President for Research James Weyhenmeyer to advance university’s research initiatives
Visit the Newsroom