Memorandums of Understanding
By definition, a Memorandum of Understanding, or MOU, is a legal document outlining the terms and details of an agreement between parties, including each parties requirements and responsibilities.
The MOU is often the first stage in the formation of a formal contract. An MOU is far more formal then a handshake and is given weight in a court of law should one party fail to meet the obligations of the memorandum.
Outreach Global has established several MOU’s with the following Universities around the world:
- Galileo Universidad, Guatemala
- Universidad Bicentenaria Aragua, Venezuela
- Jimma University, Ethiopia
- Consulate General of Haiti, Atlanta, GA
- Kangwon National University, South Korea
- Sekondi Metropolitan Assembly, Western Region-Ghana
- Suez Canal University, Egypt
- University of Development Studies, Ghana
- University of Cape Coast, Ghana
Last Updated: May 23, 2018