Intercultural workshops focus on:
- Providing in-depth understanding of various countries within the seven continents.
- Providing adequate information on business, culture, economic, education, political, social and religious structures of diverse countries across the globe.
Workshops are designed for:
- Academic, Businesses, Charitable Organizations and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and other interested groups for fees.
Capacity building training programs are meant to enhance the abilities, skills and growth of our external partners, Outreach Global office provides hands on
- Non-degree certificate in leadership and management through the offices of GEDI and OPCE
- Faculty training for instructors without terminal degrees:
- In collaboration with some AU Colleges and Departments, international faculty members without Ph.D. could enroll for Ph.D. programs at AU for 1-2 years courses and continue the dissertation phase at their respective country institutions. SU advisers will continue to address during the dissertation process.
- Prospective international students will follow all the AU graduate school admission and enrollment processed if admitted and would also be responsible for their tuition and other fees.
- Short term faculty, students and staff exchanges
- Business and Entrepreneurial training, and development programs both online and onsite
- Continuing and Professional Certificate educational programs both online and onsite for administrators, staff, students and other community groups through OPCE
Last Updated: May 11, 2018