Ghana Healthcare Program
February 26 - March 7, 2020
Join Outreach Global's 9 days annual community health clinic and educational program in Ghana. There is no better way to immerse yourself in the local society and culture of Ghana than joining the Ghana Annual Healthcare Program. The Ghana Annual Healthcare Program includes:
- Health clinics
- Volunteer opportunities at hospitals and clinics
- Visit to educational institutions
- Visit to museums and attration sites
- Visit to national reserve parks
Registration fees include accommodation, processing fees, in-country transportation, and all scheduled activities. Participants will be responsible for flights and personal insurance.
- Auburn Nursing Students: $1700
- Non-AU Affiliate: $1800
This includes $100 non-refundable registration fee. (Fee is subject to change). Flight not included.
- Students and all participants will be responsible for their own flight to and from Ghana but Outreach Global office will send preferred Delta flight number and itinerary for consideration.
- Please know that ticket could be purchased either through AU Outreach travel agent or by the individual
- Travel Agent information:
- Fair Winds Travel
P: (334) 213-2012 | E: email@example.com
8116 Federal Road Suite C, Montgomery, AL 36117
- Using the independent agent means, in case of any flight issues, the agent will deal and resolve the issues on your behalf.
- Fair Winds Travel
- Individuals are welcome to use their SkyMiles/miles to purchase personal ticket without using the agent.
All registrations will be made online.
Terms and Conditions
- The $100 deposit is non-refundable
- It is my sole responsibility to bring with me personal medications and personal insurance in case of emergency.
- A written notification should be sent to the Office of Outreach Global before January 31, 2020.
- If the program is cancelled by the Office of Outreach Global, full refunds excluding the $100 nonrefundable fee will be refunded to participants.
- Two payment plan options are available:
- 50% of the registration amount should be paid by December 5, 2019.
- Full and final payment is due on January 13, 2020.
- Payment can be made by one of the following methods: check, money order or credit card.
- Checks should be made payable to Auburn University.
- Checks and money order payments should be delivered or mailed to Danell LaPread at OLLI, Sunny Slope, 1031 S College St, Auburn, AL 36849-5680. OLLI is accepting payments on behalf of Outreach Global for the program.
- Credit card payments must be made during the online registration. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted and there is no credit card fee.
- To make installment payments, contact Danell LaPread, 334.844.3135.
Click on the photos below to read each student's testimonial:
Dr. Elizabeth Essamuah-Quansah -or- Mac-Jane Crayton
Office of Outreach Global
Dr. Valarie Thomas
School of Nursing
Last Updated: September 24, 2019