Ghana Healthcare Program (Spring Break)
February 26 - March 7, 2020
Spend your Spring Break traveling with Outreach Global for teaching, training, research and other related programs in Ghana, Africa. There is no better way to immerse yourself in the local society and culture of Ghana than joining the Outreach Global Tour. The Ghana educational tours will help you:
- Learn about Ghanaian higher education
- Network for collaborative research, faculty and students' community-based exchanges
- Participate in community development programs
- Explore historical sites
You will also get to visit Kakum National Park, Boti Falls & Kumasi, and Cape Coast & Elmina Castles. Join our unique program, contribute and engage in global outreach.
Check or Money Order
- Auburn Nursing Students: $1700
- Students and all participants will be responsible for their own flight to and from Ghana but Outreach Global office will send preferred Delta flight number and itinerary for consideration.
- Please know that ticket could be purchased either through AU Outreach travel agent or by the individual
- Travel Agent information:
- Vivian Good
Independent Travel Consultant
P: (334) 213-2003 | E: email@example.com
P: (334) 233-2342 (direct line)
8116 Federal Road Suite C, Montgomery, AL 36117
- Using the independent agent means, in case of any flight issues, the agent will deal and resolve the issues on your behalf.
- Vivian Good
- Individuals are welcome to use their SkyMiles/miles to purchase personal ticket without using the agent.
Registration information coming soon.
Click on the photos below to read each student's testimonial:
Last Updated: June 5, 2019