Employee Self Service
- Click on AU Access located at www.auburn.edu.
- Enter your User Name and Password and click "Login Now".
- Click the "Employee Services" tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on "Self Service Banner".
- Click on "Employee Tab".
- Click on "Pay Information".
Self Service Banner
Employees with questions regarding pay information viewed through AU Access should contact the Payroll Office at extension 4183. 403(b) and 457(b) Percentage/Match Calculators are available to help you calculate your voluntary retirement contribution and match amounts and include auto-fill election forms for your convenience. Parking permits for the main campus must be purchased through Employee Self Service. Direct Deposit updates and annual enrollment in the Flexible Spending Accounts each November may be achieved through Employee Self Service. Important: Remember to log-off when leaving AU Access to ensure your personal information is not compromised.