Welcome to Identity Management
Information Technology Building Lobby
300 Lem Morison Drive
Auburn University, AL 36849
7:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. & 12:45 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
AU Holidays - Closed
Access Request Form
“Alternate Approvers”, “Submitters”, Dean, Directors and Department Heads
Request access for:
- Identity Management
- Access Control
- Parking Services
- Auburn University Libraries
IDM Mission Statement:
Identity Management (IDM) provides oversight and maintenance of the Auburn University Enterprise Identity Data.
The IDM function includes but not limited to:
- Enters the Basic Person Record for non-student, non-employee individuals with an AU affiliation.
- Provides coordination and resolution of duplicate records.
- Manages Banner Faculty Role for the Provost’s Office.
- Facilitates access for approved remotely located individuals.
- Issuance of ID card for AU affiliates and employees.
- Resolves Username and Password issues.
IDM is charged with verifying the identity (Person Proofing) of individuals prior to processing.