Welcome to Identity Management
300 Lem Morison Drive
Auburn University, AL 36849
7:45 AM - 4:45 PM Monday - Friday
AU Holidays - Closed
COMING SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
THE NEW AUBURN UNIVERSITY ACCESS REQUEST FORM
A joint online form used to request access and keys from:
IDM Mission Statement:
Identity Management (IDM) provides oversight and maintenance of the Auburn University Enterprise Identity Data.
The IDM function includes but not limited to:
- Enters the Basic Person Record for non-student, non-employee individuals with an AU affiliation.
- Provides coordination and resolution of duplicate records.
- Manages Banner Faculty Role for the Provost’s Office.
- Facilitates access for approved remotely located individuals.
- Issuance of ID card for AU affiliates and employees.
- Resolves Username and Password issues.
IDM is charged with verifying the identity (Person Proofing) of individuals prior to processing.
Last Updated: Jan. 5, 2012