Welcome to Identity Management
300 Lem Morison Drive
Auburn University, AL 36849
7:45 AM - 4:45 PM Monday - Friday
AU Holidays - Closed
The Access Request Form is now online.
*This form is in a secure area and requires authorized access
(Access Process Details and an overview presentation of the system are available for viewing.)
This is a joint online form used to request access from:
NOTE: Depending on whether the request is for a student, faculty, staff, or affiliate, you may not have options to make requests to Identity Management, Parking Services, or the Library. This form is NOT to be used for Foreign Nationals.
If you run into difficulty using the form above, please use the Affiliate Banner ID/Access Request Form and let
knowabout the difficulties you encountered so that they can have them resolved before the old form is taken off line permanently.
(Request Form Process)
NOTE: This form is NOT to be used for students, faculty or Foreign Nationals.
IDM Mission Statement:
Identity Management (IDM) provides oversight and maintenance of the Auburn University Enterprise Identity Data.
The IDM function includes but not limited to:
- Enters the Basic Person Record for non-student, non-employee individuals with an AU affiliation.
- Provides coordination and resolution of duplicate records.
- Manages Banner Faculty Role for the Provost’s Office.
- Facilitates access for approved remotely located individuals.
- Issuance of ID card for AU affiliates and employees.
- Resolves Username and Password issues.
IDM is charged with verifying the identity (Person Proofing) of individuals prior to processing.
Last Updated: Jan. 5, 2012