View related pages
Current research interests focus on coding theory and other combinatorial structures such as designs, and hypergraphs and their properties and as well as related areas of application. Of particular interest are algorithmic and computational methods for enumerating, constructing and studying properties related to these structures. Recently, I have had a supporting role in teaching and occasional research in statistics.
- Patric R.J. Ostergaard, O. Pottenen, K. Phelps, The Perfect Binary 1-error correcting codes of length 15: Part II properties, IEEE trans. Inform. Theory, 56(2010) , no 6, 2571-2582
- C. Fernandez-Cordoba, K. T. Phelps, On the minimum distance graph of the extended Preparata code, Designs, Codes, and Crypto.57(2010), no.2, 161-170.
- P. Zeng, Y. Zhu, K. T. Phelps, Bounds on the Maximum Number of Factors In Designs with two distinct groups of factors,Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, 39(2010): 12, 2302 - 2310
- ZRM Codes, IEEE Trans. on Information Theory, 54(2008), no. 1, 380-386 (with C. Fernandez, J. Borges)
- Intersection of Hadamard Codes,IEEE Trans. on Information Theory,53(2007), no. 5, 1924-1928 (with M. Villanueva)