You may have been a success in high school with little effort. However, successful Auburn students have learned that these things are essential to survive on the Plains.
TOP 10 Habits for Surviving at Auburn
- Learn to manage your time.
- Go to class and be on time.
- Sit near the front of the class.
- Keep current with your assignments, use good study skills, and study nearly every day. Yes, even smart students have to study!!
- Select a major and career that plays to your strengths and interests.
- Get to know at least one professor.
- Find ways to relax and refresh yourself.
- Get tutoring or seek additional help for difficult classes.
- Get involved in student professional organizations.
- Seek help and guidance from your academic advisor.
If you want to see a similar list from another institution, try this site:
http://www.mtsu.edu/~studskl/10tips.html This is a list of 10 things to help college students stay afloat.
Last Updated: 05/27/2016