Our desire is that every COSAM student will become an academic success story and reach his/her personal and professional goals. Obviously, this requires a certain amount of innate intelligence and aptitude. However, more often than not, achievement of these goals depends on the mastery of several fundamental academic skills. The following websites provide valuable information about how you can become a more successful Auburn student.
- Survival Tips (Top 10 Habits for Surviving at Auburn)
- You may have been a success in high school with little effort. However, successful Auburn students have learned that these things are essential to survive on the Plains.
- Time Management (There are Only 168 of Them)
- There are only 168 hours in every week. What you do with them and how you manage them will likely have the single greatest impact on your success at Auburn.
- Academic Skills (You are in the Big Leagues Now… No more slow pitching)
- To be successful at Auburn, you must master some skills that you may never have had to use before. Much like professional athletes who have had to learn new skills to make them competitive at their level of competition, you must master new skills to be successful at Auburn.
- Tutoring (What you should do to get some extra help)
- Sometimes it helps to have additional instruction and/or practice in a particular course. There are a variety of these courses on campus.
Last Updated: 06/23/2016