Faculty Outreach and Engagement Council (FOEC) and Outreach and Engagement Community of Practice (OECOP)
FOEC Purpose Statement
The Faculty Outreach and Engagement Council (FOEC), in an advisory capacity - champion, advocate, promote, and support Auburn University Outreach, community/public/civic engagement, extension and engaged scholarship carried out by faculty, staff, students, and community partners.
OECOP Working Purpose Statement
The Outreach and Engagement Community of Practice (OECOP) is a collective of Auburn University faculty, staff and students who produce timely, impactful and responsive outreach, community engagement, applied research, extension and engaged scholarship; and who seek to advance the outreach and engagement enterprise, and actively learn how to apply best practices as they interact regularly.
FOEC & COP Joint Purpose
FOEC & COP Joint Purpose: a collective of Auburn University faculty, staff and students who produce, champion, and advise outreach, community engagement, applied research, extension and engaged scholarship; to advance the outreach and engagement enterprise and actively learn how to apply timely, impactful, and responsive best practices as they interact regularly.
Next Joint Faculty Outreach and Engagement Council and Community of Practice Meetings
- Wednesday, September 6, 2023, President's Conference Room, 107 Samford, 11:45 A.M. - 1:45 P.M.
Use the button below to submit news, events, and announcements for publication in the bi-monthly digest for the Community of Practice and Faculty Outreach and Engagement Council.
Collegiate Outreach Units, Facilities, and Sustained Initiatives
Bi-Monthly Digest Archive
This digest is a curation of new and ongoing Outreach and Engagement information from various Academic Units; in addition to announcements and reminders from the Council and Community of Practice meetings.
- College of Agriculture
- College of Architecture, Design and Construction
- Raymond J. Harbert College of Business
- College of Education
- Samuel Ginn College of Engineering
- School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences
- Graduate School
- University College
- Honors College
- College of Human Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts
- School of Nursing
- James Harrison School of Pharmacy
- College of Science and Mathematics
- College of Veterinary Medicine
University-Wide Units with Outreach Programs
- Biggio Center - Distance Learning Services
- Jule Collins Smith Museum of Art
- Auburn University Environmental Institute
Previous Meeting Materials
Last Updated: September 15, 2023