Faculty Outreach and Engagement Council (FOEC) and Outreach and Engagement Community of Practice (OECOP)
FOEC Purpose Statement
The Faculty Outreach and Engagement Council (FOEC), in an advisory capacity, will champion, advocate, promote and support Auburn University faculty, staff and student outreach, community/public/civic engagement, extension and engaged scholarship.
OECOP Working Purpose Statement
The Outreach and Engagement Community of Practice (OECOP) is a collective of Auburn University faculty, staff and students who share passion and concern for the outreach, community engagement, applied research, extension and engaged scholarship work they do, and learn how to do it better as they interact regularly.
Next Joint Faculty Outreach and Engagement Council and Community of Practice Meetings
- Friday, November 18, 10 – 12 P.M. President’s Conference Room, 107 Samford Hall
- Friday, January 13, 2023, 10-12 P.M. President’s Conference Room, 107 Samford Hall
Use the button below to submit news, events, and announcements for publication in the bi-monthly digest for the Community of Practice and Faculty Outreach and Engagement Council.
Collegiate Outreach Units, Facilities, and Sustained Initiatives
Bi-Monthly Digest Archive
This digest is a curation of new and ongoing Outreach and Engagement information from various Academic Units; in addition to announcements and reminders from the Council and Community of Practice meetings.
- College of Agriculture
- College of Architecture, Design and Construction
- Raymond J. Harbert College of Business
- College of Education
- Samuel Ginn College of Engineering
- School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences
- Graduate School
- University College
- Honors College
- College of Human Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts
- School of Nursing
- James Harrison School of Pharmacy
- College of Science and Mathematics
- College of Veterinary Medicine
University-Wide Units with Outreach Programs
- Biggio Center - Distance Learning Services
- Jule Collins Smith Museum of Art
- Auburn University Environmental Institute
Previous Meeting Materials
Last Updated: October 19, 2022