USE YOUR VOICE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
AU Faculty are invited to tell us about your engaged (outreach and/or extension) work by completing the 2021 Survey of Faculty Engagement. Survey data will be used to document scholarly outreach and engagement via a campus-wide profile, upcoming SACS accreditation and Carnegie Community Engagement classification reporting.
Tell us about your:
- Impressions of the value placed upon outreach and engaged scholarship
- Institutional level of support and recognition
- Engagement activity from your scholarly record (e.g., curriculum vitae, academic portfolio, dossier and/or annual evaluation reports) over the past two years
- There are 6 survey sections which will take approximately 45 minutes or more to complete
- Participation is voluntary
- Receive a digital badge for completing the survey
- Deadline to complete the survey is Friday, December 17, 2021
- If you have any questions, contact Chippewa Thomas at email@example.com or call 844-5701.
Last Updated: October 13, 2021