Student Ambassador Program
Outreach Ambassadors are students who are dedicated to assisting Auburn University Outreach in developing, promoting, and supporting university programs that serve the broader community. Come join us in making a difference!
- Application deadline: TBA
- Mandatory Training: TBA
- Demonstrated commitment to service and outreachh
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Must be reliable, organized, and hardworking
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must remain in good academic standing
- Acquire hands-on experience in your academic field
- Opportunities to network with peers, faculty, staff, community members and potential employers
- Develop leadership, public speaking, and communication skills
- Acquire community service hours
- Access to a dedicated meeting and study space
- Develop and facilitate workshops and programs
- Assist with marketing and advertising
- Engage in community service initiatives
- Represent Auburn University and University Outreach
- Attend a minimum of four events per semester
- Complete required training
Student Ambassadors Event Calendar
Use the button below to view the event calendar and then use the sign-up form embedded in each event description to let us know which event you are volunteering for.
Need help from the Student Ambassadors?
Use the button below to request help from our Student Ambassadors.
Our Student Ambassadors are excited to be a part of the Auburn University Outreach family. They are available to assist with supporting and promoting programs and events including: Tabling, hosting, campus tours, setting up and breaking down of equipment, limited clerical assistance and special assignments.
We request that individuals who are in need of assistance from the Student Ambassadors give a five day notice before the event.
If you are interested in this great leadership opportunity, please email Dr. Venus Hewing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: May 25, 2023