Third Annual BraveHeart Center for Place and Purpose Traveling Photo Exhibit and Disability Awareness Campaign
Celebrating Exceptional Talent and Promoting Disability Awareness and Inclusion
Partner Up Initiative
The Partner Up Initiative is a community inclusion strategy to purposefully engage community groups, clubs, University, and K-12 classes in the shared experience of visiting BCPP's 3rd Annual BraveHeart Center for Place and Purpose Photo Exhibit and Disability Awareness Campaign.
BraveHeart Center for Place and Purpose is a health and wellness, community inclusion program for young adults, age 21 and older, with disabilities facing moderate-severe life challenges.
- When: October 1-31, 2019
- Where: Auburn Public Library, 749 E. Thach Ave., Auburn, AL
- Identify a group you belong to. Present information about the Initiative and the BCPP Photo Exhibit to that group, class, organization or business which you are connected.
- Discuss with your group: sub-groups within your group and/or another group to invite to attend the exhibit together.
- Reach out to the identified partnership group to invite and select a date and time to attend the Photo Exhibit. Plan for 30-45 minutes to view the exhibit.
- Confirm your plans to attend by emailing Professor Angie Burque firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your confirmation email will assure that a BCPP Featured Photographer will be present to welcome you and serve as a host during your visit.
Partially funded by the Alabama Council on Developmental Disabilities
Last Updated: October 8, 2019