Award for Excellence in Faculty Outreach
Outreach Award for Excellence recipient, Don Mulvaney (left) and Vice President for University Outreach and Associate Provost, Royrickers Cook(right).
2018 Award for Excellence
Don Mulvaney, Associate Professor, Animal Sciences, College of Agriculture, received the Award for Excellence in Faculty Outreach at the Faculty Awards Ceremony on at the AU Hotel and Conference Center.
The bios and accomplishments of our previous recipients are provided below. Here, you can read about their engaged scholarship and dedication to improving the quality of life for all citizens. Their outreach includes technical assistance supporting Alabama industry; a national educational institute for persons with disabilities; application of innovative alternative energy technologies; support for government agencies and officials; and innovative teaching techniques for local schools. These are a few examples of the extraordinary contributions of Auburn faculty to society through the university's outreach mission.
- 2017 Barbara Struempler, CES–Family & Consumer Sciences
- 2015-16 Virginia Davis, Samuel Ginn College of Engineering
- 2014 Allen Landers, College of Sciences and Mathematics
- 2013 Francesca Adler-Baeder, College of Human Sciences
- 2012 Cheryl Morgan, College of Architecture, Design, & Construction
- 2011 Nan Fairley, College of Liberal Arts
- 2010 David Hinson, College of Architecture, Design & Construction
- 2009 Barry Burkhart, College of Liberal Arts
- 2008 Chris Rodger, College of Sciences and Mathematics
- 2007 Christa Slaton, College of Liberal Arts
- 2006 David Bransby, College of Agriculture
- 2005 Phil Browning, College of Education
- 2004 P. K. Raju, Sam Ginn College of Engineering
Last Updated: March 21, 2018