Congratulations to the 2019-2020 Dean’s Research Award Winners
The College of Sciences and Mathematics (COSAM) is pleased to announce the selection of the 2019-2020 recipients of the Dean’s Research Awards. Each of the honorees will receive a plaque and an honorarium in recognition of their accomplishment.
- Milica Saba Courtenay, Biological Sciences (Tonia Schwartz, mentor)
- Curt Johnson, Physics (David Ennis, Advisor)
- Josh Hall, Biological Sciences (Daniel Warner, Advisor)
- Julie Niklas, Chemistry and Biochemistry (Anne Gorden, Advisor)
- Luyining (Elaine) Gan, Mathematics and Statistics (T. Y. Tam / Ming Liao, Advisor)
- Christopher Easley, Chemistry and Biochemistry
Although our usual in-person ceremony has been postponed, in the weeks ahead, COSAM will prepare a website to honor this year’s recipients. We also intend to have a ceremony to honor these recipients at a future time.
Please join me in congratulating the 2020 Dean’s Research Award honorees.
Nicholas J. Giordano