View related pages
Ph.D., Purdue University
M.S., Purdue University
B.S., Nankai University
Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Auburn University
2010 - present
Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Auburn University
2005 - 2010
Memberships in professional societies, editor of a journal, on an editorial board.
Research and Teaching Interests
Statistics: High-Dimensional data Analysis; Dimension Reduction; Design of Experiments; Bioinformatics; Semi-Parametric Regression; Uncertainty Quantification
- Peng Zeng and Yichao Wu (2013). Coordinate great circle descent algorithm with application to single-index models. Statistics and Its Interface 6, 511--518.
- Peng Zeng, Tianhong He, and Yu Zhu (2012). A lasso-type approach for estimation and variable selection in single-index models. Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics 21, 92--109.
- Peng Zeng and Yu Zhu (2010). An integral transform method for estimating the central mean and central subspaces. Journal of Multivariate Analysis 101, 271--290.
- Peng Zeng (2008). Determining the dimension of the central subspace and central mean subspace. Biometrika 95, 469--479.
- Yu Zhu and Peng Zeng (2006). Fourier methods for estimating the central subspace and the central mean subspace in regression. Journal of the American Statistical Association 101, 1638--1651.