View related pages
Ph.D., University of Pittsburg
B.S., Shandong University, China
Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Auburn University
2013 - present
Marie Curie International Incoming Fellow, University of Birmingham, UK
2012 - 2013
Visiting Assistant Professor, Miami University
2010 - 2012
Referee: Houston Journal of Mathematics, Applied General Topology, Questions and Answers in General Topology, Topology Proceedings
Research and Teaching Interests
Set-theoretical Topology, Functional Analysis
- Ziqin Feng, P. Gartside. Point networks for special subspaces of Rκ. Submitted.
- Ziqin Feng, P. Gartside. Function Spaces and Local Properties, Fundamenta Mathematicae. 223 (2013), 207-223.
- Ziqin Feng, P. Gartside. Minimal Size of Basic Families, Topology and its Application, 158. (2011), 1124-113.
- Ziqin Feng, P. Gartside. Spaces with a Finite Family of Basic Functions, Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society; (2011) 43 (1): 26-32.
- Ziqin Feng, P. Gartside. Around Hilbert's 13th Problem. Submitted.