- You will not receive credit for any courses taken while on suspension from Auburn.
- You will receive hours credit at Auburn for approved courses at other institutions, but the grades you earn will not be averaged into your Auburn GPA.
- Remember you will have to report ALL grades to any graduate or professional school or any employer who asks for your transcript, so ALL GRADES ARE IMPORTANT!
- Please read the following instructions on securing permission from your Academic Advisor to take classes at another institution.
- Apply to the other college as a TRANSIENT student. This means you plan to take classes at another institution for a semester, but will return to Auburn after that semester.
- Log on to your tiger i account, on the main menu click on "Transient Enrollment for Auburn Students at Other Institutions".
- Take completed form to transient institution.
- Request 2 copies of your transcript be sent from the other institution to Auburn University’s Registrar’s Office once your grades have been posted.
Last Updated: 06/08/2016