COSAM celebrates 2020 Lilly-Lovelace Distinguished Service Award recipients
Each year the Lilly-Lovelace Distinguished Service Awards celebrate the efforts of staff in the College of Sciences in Mathematics (COSAM).
“This year, we had a large number of high-quality nominations,” said Dean Nicholas J. Giordano. “It was extremely gratifying to read the nomination letters as faculty, staff and students submitted recommendations for an array of outstanding staff.”
This award honors two former COSAM staff members, Eva Lilly and Jan Lovelace. With more than 55 years of service to COSAM between them, this award was established to honor their dedication to the college.
- Dave Patrick, Department of Physics
- Janice Brown, COSAM Office of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- Jeff Estep, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Maria Gebhardt, COSAM Office of Communications and Marketing
- Stanley Spence, Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Teddy Dubose, COSAM Office of Outreach
The Eppley Foundation for Sciences awards Kaitlyn Murphy from the Department of Biological Sciences $19,000 grant07/06/2021