COSAM Faculty Recognized for Advancement
Faculty were recognized at a luncheon for becoming professors, receiving tenure and being selected for promotions in the College of Sciences and Mathematics (COSAM).
Three faculty will become full professors:
- Douglas Goodwin from the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Paul Cobine from the Department of Biological Sciences
- Aaron M. Rashotte from the Department of Biological Sciences
Three faculty were awarded tenure:
- Luca Guazzotto an associate professor from the Department of Physics received tenure.
- Dave Ennis from the Department of Physics and Rita Graze from the Department of Biological Sciences became associate professors with tenure.
Four faculty were promoted including a new associate professor and three new senior lecturers:
Three lecturers were promoted to senior lecturers:
NSF award for $420,000 invests in research developing diagnostic sensors to prevent long-term damage caused by high levels of oxidative stress10/20/2020