All In, All Pink 2019 Breast Cancer & General Health Awareness Event
To promote breast cancer and general health awareness, the Vice President for University Outreach, in collaboration with the Office of Public Service, the Chi chapter of Phi Delta Chi Fraternity, and the Kappa Chi chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., will host the 9th annual All In, All Pink event on Friday, October 25, 2019 from 11 AM - 1 PM on the AU Student Center Green Space.
The event will include guest speakers, free health screenings, giveaways, and a performance by the AU Gospel Choir.
For more information or to become a partner/donor in 2019, contact Tinia Harris, event coordinator for AIAP and President of Phi Delta Chi at email@example.com.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- American Pharmacists Association-Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP)
- AU Black Student Union
- AU Bookstore
- AU Gospel Choir
- AU Student Dietetic Association
- Aubie The Tiger
- The Cancer Center of East Alabama / EAMC Foundation
- Coca-Cola Bottling Company, West Point GA
- College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists (CPNP) – Harrison School of Pharmacy
- The Mason Jar
- Massey Family Chiropractic
- Mylks Cookies
- Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity
- School of Nursing, Auburn University
- School of Nursing and Allied Health, Tuskegee University
- Toomer's Drugs
- Which Wich Superior Sandwiches
Resources for Breast Cancer and Wellness
- American Cancer Society
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Guardians of the Ribbon – Lower Alabama Chapter
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.
- National Cancer Institute
- National Women’s Health Information Center
- The Cancer Center of East Alabama
- The Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama
- The Joy to Life Foundation
- AU Healthy Tigers
- AU Relay for Life
- AU School of Nursing
Last Updated: October 24, 2019