Global Community Day Festival
April 6, 2024
Global Community Day Festival sponsored by Outreach Global (OG):
The Global Community Day Festival is a day for uniting international and domestic communities to foster a shared exploration of global culture, history, and other related opportunities. OG believes that bringing communities together to experience diverse perceptives will enhance awareness and critical thinking about social issues such as cultural differences, customs, traditions, religion, politics and the world economy.
Outreach Global Office aims to:
- Bring global experiences to domestic audiences
- Help generate global cultural awareness and opportunities
- Promote world cultures and historical perspectives
- Enhance diversity, multicultural learning and understanding
- Reinforce the importance of global engagement
- Support Lee County, surrounding counties and Alabama as a whole in their respective economic growth
- Engage businesses, community leaders, clubs, governmental agencies, groups, and trade organizations
- Unite various international communities
Date/Time: April 6, 2024, 10:30 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Location: Opelika Public Library
- International fair: showcasing various products and services across the globe
- Business and trade opportunities
- Internationally focused family activities such as games, sports and musical shows
- Taste of the world: food and drink tasting
- Fashion exhibition
- International vendors selling handmade art, crafts and other goods
- Lee and surrounding counties; Auburn, Opelika, Tuskegee and surrounding communities
- All international groups, clubs etc.
- Local clubs, groups, and organizations interested in global affairs
Program Developed By: Elizabeth I. Quansah, Ph.D., MBA Director, AU Outreach Global
Vendors and Food Trucks
(This fee covers cost for participation in the full day event)
|Premium $250||Standard $150|
|Premium booth/food truck location||Standard booth/food truck location|
|Sign Recognition Onsite||Listed on webpage dedicated to sponsor listing with logo|
|Listed on webpage dedicated to sponsor listing (with logo and link to website)||Listing in the final program|
|Listing in the final program with logo||Opelika business license fee|
|Ticket pass for light refreshment|
|Opelika business license fee|
Nonprofit & Local Organizations: If you're interested in tabling at this event, please email Olivia Houlden at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific pricing and details.
Booth Assignments: A booth is assigned by the date of receiving the vendor registration. To receive a prime location, we recommend that you submit the vendor registration with payment as soon as possible. Be sure to specify your vendor type preference (premium/standard). Booth assignments will be sent to vendors by March 22, 2024.
Festival Hours: The festival will be open for one day only. Booths must be staffed at all times during exhibit hours. Saturday, April 6, 2024, 10:30 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Booth Set-Up And Dismantling: Vendors may begin booth set-up at Opelika Public Library on April 6, 2024 from 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. CT
Absolutely no teardown or dismantling activity will be allowed prior to 6:00 PM on Saturday, April 6th. For safety purposes, children under 16 years of age will not be permitted in the set up during the hours of installation and dismantling.
Cancellation: Vendors who cancel their vendor reservation prior to March 18, 2024 will be refunded 50% of the total booth fee. No refunds are available after March 18, 2024.
Payment: Vendors may pay by online by credit card. Check payments may be mailed or delivered and are being accepted on behalf of Outreach Global at the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, Sunny Slope, 1031 S. College Sts., Auburn University, AL 36849 during the hours of 7:45 AM – 4:45 PM, Monday – Friday. Parking is available.
Media Kit Rates:
- Full page at the back cover of the program directory: $550
- 1/2 page inside directory: $350
- 1/3 page banner: $250
Credit card payment can be done on phone by calling Danell Lapread at: 334-844-3146. Two payment plans are available.
Ads may be submitted electronically to Janie Echols-Brown at email@example.com.
Deadline for submission of advertisement is March 18, 2024.
For further inquiries, contact Dr. Elizabeth Quansah at firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 334-844-5716 and/or cell: 334-703-0556.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Global Community Day Festival.
Please complete this signup form and we will be in touch with the next steps. We look forward to working with you.
If you have any questions while filling the form, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, and War Eagle!
Thank you for your interest in our upcoming Global Community Day Festival!
Your role in this will be to showcase an aspect of your organization and/or your culture. This can be in the form of dance, music, a poetry reading, participation in our Global Attire Showcase or Parade of Flags, exhibiting a cultural game, etc.
To help us make appropriate reservations for your activity at the festival, we ask that you take a minute to fill out this form. More information about the Global Community Day Festival will be provided after registration.
If you have questions or need more information about the Global Community Day Festival, please contact:
Dr. Elizabeth I. Quansah, Director, Auburn Outreach Global
Olivia Houlden, Administrator, Auburn Outreach Global
Last Updated: April 23, 2023