Charters for Student Groups

Student groups that wish to request charter services are required to go through the Auburn University office that sponsors the group to have them complete and submit the CSR Form on behalf of the group.

As per our billing policy, we will only direct charge the chart "A" FOAP provided to us on page one of CSR Form by the sponsoring office. It remains the responsibility of the sponsoring department to obtain reimbursement from the group that services are being requested for.

See our Billing Policy page for complete information.