How Do I Get A Tiger Card?
A student must be currently enrolled or registered for an upcoming term, and show proof of identification from one of these sources in order to obtain their Tiger Card:
- Current driver's license.
- Current temporary driver's license.
- Birth certificate (original or copy).
- Photo in a yearbook or other University publication identifying the individual.
- In person identification by an AU employee showing his/her AU Faculty/Staff ID Card.
- Military ID
Students may receive their Student ID by coming to room 261 in Foy Hall on Monday-Friday, 7:45 A.M.-4:30 P.M. This office will be closed on all official Auburn University holidays.
For information on obtaining a Student ID, email us at email@example.com or call us at 334-844-4507.
For information on obtaining a Faculty/Staff ID, please visit the Identity Management website or contact their offices at 334-844-4386. The Identity Management office is located at 300 Lem Morrison Drive.