- Residents: $550 per course
- Non-resident: $433 per credit hour (2022-2023)* (i.e. $1299/3-hour course)
** The Auburn First tuition rate for non-residents is the same as the resident undergraduate tuition rate, which may be adjusted from year to year. Tuition Information
FEES AND DEPOSITS
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is due at the time of application to Auburn First. Application fee waivers are available to those who qualify. This fee must be paid (or waiver recieved) for the application to be processed.
- A $250 non-refundable enrollment deposit is due upon acceptance. The deposit will be applied to your tuition. Your admission will not be finalized and you will not be able to register for classes until your enrollment deposit has been received.
- Students are responsible for the cost of course materials and proctoring services, which vary by course.
- Students are not eligible for Auburn University scholarships or federal financial aid while enrolled in Auburn First courses.
- Alabama residents who are admitted to the Auburn First program and demonstrate a financial hardship by qualifying for free or reduced lunch are eligible for a tuition waiver.
- Auburn University bills students electronically. An email is sent to the student’s Auburn University email address indicating that he/she has a bill to view.
- Students may register parents as an authorized eBill user in AU Access under the My Finances tab.
- Student must log into AU Access using their AU username and password.
- Click on the “My Finances” tab.
- Click on the “e-Bill” logo.
- Select “Authorized User” option located on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click “Add Authorized User.”