|Volunteer for committees||VOTE||University Senate Homepage|
To view Acts of the Senate for April 2009–June 2010 visit the Archives link at the sidebar.
June 7, 2011
1. Approval of the slate of Senate Committee nominees for the academic year beginning 2011-2012.
2. Approval on the proposal to create a new grade "GP" for "Graduate Project."
3. Approval of the amended proposal on the Policy on Student Evaluation of Courses.
May 3 2011
1. Approval of the proposal for the Promotion of Non-Tenure-track Faculty. (pdf of proposal)
2. Approval to establish the Faculty Handbook as the official policies and proceedures manual of the Auburn faculty.
3. Approval to accept the "Phase One Handbook" as a transitional version of the Faculty Handbook.
4. Approval of the resolution proposed on the Creatation of a Smoke-Free Campus Policy. (pdf of resolution)
April 5, 2011
1. Approval of the Resolution on Administrator Reviews with an ammendment to change comprehensive administrative reviews of departmental leaders from 3–5 years to 2–3 years.
Approval by the Provost and President changed the Senate's amended resolution back to 3–5 years, but added a requirement for annual input from faculty final Approved Resolution.
2. Approval of proposed changes in Promotion and Tenure Process.
March 1, 2011
1. Approval of the slate of faculty for service on Rules Committee who had been nominated from the floor at the February 8 meeting of University Senate.
2. Approval of the proposed changes to Chapter 3 of Faculty Handbook pertaining to Academic Freedom.
February 8, 2011
1. Approval of the presentation by DeWayne Searcy (School of Accountancy), Chair of Academic Standards Committee, on the modification of the Undergraduate Distance Learning.
January 11, 2011
1. Approval of the New U-SN_SA Grading Policy.
2. Approval of the Retroactive Withdrawals/Resignations Policy Changes.
November 16, 2010
Approval of the changes to procedures under the Academic Honesty Code.
pdf of the proposed changes
October 19, 2010
1. Approval of the Auburn University Scholarly Incentive Plan.
September 21, 2010
1. Approval of the policy for Priority System to chance the date of Final Exam.
Link to the amended policy resolution.
2. Approval of the nominees for the Competitive Research Grant Committee
August 24, 2010
Approval of the list of Senate Committee Nominees.
Last Updated: May 26, 2011