|Departments||Student Services||Alumni||Research||Outreach||Graduate Students|
When a student chooses a major in the Department of Biological Sciences they are assigned a faculty advisor with expertise in the major. DBS students must meet with their faculty advisor to be unblocked for registration each semester. However, a faculty advisor can be a fantastic resource of much more information.
Information about Registration:
Students must see their faculty advisor for unblocking. Students need to contact their faculty advisor by email to make an appointment. Before meeting with your advisor complete the registration worksheet.
Useful links for registration
- Registration worksheet
- Auburn University Registration Schedule
- DBS Long-range Course Schedule
- AU Bulletin (The new online bulletin is a very useful and interactive source of information on majors, minors and courses-check it out)
- X9XX Course Registration Form
- BIOL 4950 Undergraduate Seminar Registration Form
Your faculty advisor can also provide advice on:
The academic advisors in the COSAM Student Services Office are always available to students who have questions about graduation, transfer credit, academic difficulties and many other issues. More information is available online.
Auburn University offers a wide array of support services for academic success and career planning. Check out the links on the Auburn University Information for Students page.