Tour Frequently Asked Questions
About Weekday and Saturday Tours
Schedule a "Family" tour by completing the Campus Tour Form.
You will have a 30-minute information session followed by a 75-minute walking tour of campus.
- Fall tour hours are Monday through Friday at 8:30 AM, 10:30 AM and 2:30 PM. (Central Time)
- Summer tour hours are Monday through Friday at 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM. (Central Time)
We offer campus tours on select Saturdays during the fall and spring semesters. Please check our website at www.auburn.edu/visit to see if we have a Saturday tour scheduled for the date you would like to visit.
- The fall semester (August - December) is always the busiest season for tours.
- In the spring, March and April are usually the busiest months.
- In the summer, we offer morning tours Monday-Friday. July is usually the busiest month in the summer.
- Monday and Friday are generally the busiest days of the week because of their proximity to the weekend.
- Please remember, many high schools all over the country often take the same holidays. These days are a great time to visit our campus; however, they can fill up quickly. To ensure your spot on a tour, make a reservation today!
- Admissions advising sessions are held Monday through Friday at 8:30 AM, 10:30 AM and 2:30 PM. (Central Time)
- Summer advising sessions are Monday through Friday at 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM. (Central Time)
These information sessions are given during the first 30 minutes of your tour and are included as a part of your reserved tour time.
Scheduling Your Tour
Before you arrive
Guest parking is on the top level only of the Stadium Parking Deck. Parking in any other location on campus may result in a parking ticket.
Guest with Disabilities
Guest with disabilities will need a "parking pass" in addition to your handicap parking tag to park on campus. Please go to the South Quad Parking Deck and obtain a parking pass at the drive-thru entrance. There are limited handicap parking spaces located at the Quad Center. For additional handicap parking locations on campus please click here. Please contact Parking Services for more information at (334) 844-4143.
Other Parking Information
Guest parking is on the top level only of the Stadium Parking Deck, Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. No parking pass is required. During weekends and after 5:00 pm on weekdays, parking is unrestricted with the exception of "R Zone" parking. "R Zone" parking is restricted 24/7. If you have further questions about campus parking contact Parking Services at (334) 844-4143, Monday-Friday between 7:15 am - 4:15 pm.
The tour stops will include:
- Quad Center (Undergraduate Admissions Office)
- Mell Classroom Building
- Mary Martin Hall
- Samford Hall
- Toomer's Corner
- Langdon Hall
- Centennial Gardens
- Cater Hall
- Foy Union, which includes one of our major Food Courts
- Haley Center
- Edge at Central Dining
All campus tours will begin and end at the Quad Center.
To obtain more information for a specific college, please see the "Academic Department Tours" section of the Visit Auburn page.
Group Information Sessions
This is for groups of fifty (50) or fewer senior high school (10th-12th grade) or college transfer students who are visiting campus together. An Admission Advisor will provide a 30-minute information session providing insight into the application process, dates and deadlines, housing, along with general information about campus during this presentation. Your group is more than welcome to walk around campus, before or after this presentation, and use the Auburn Guides Virtual Tour App to learn more about what Auburn University has to offer.
We are offering virtual, self-guided tours through the Auburn Guides app at this time.
This exciting new app provides a tour path to follow and take a virtual tour of campus. Once you reach each destination, click on the link and a student recruiter will be telling you something about the location or the building’s history and who currently occupies the building. They will also talk about the traditions and student life on campus. This app offers many other features to view such as: On-Campus Dining Options and Restaurants Nearby, Housing Options, Student Stories, Self-Guided Historic Campus Tour and many more to help you with your day on campus. Download Auburn Guides to your smartphone at any time. Once downloaded, you have access to all this information.
Mondays and Fridays are our busiest days of the week for individual prospective students to visit Auburn. This does not allow us to accommodate groups on these days.
- Contact information (name, address, phone number)
- School or organization name
- Grade level and number of students attending
- Date(s) you would like to visit Auburn