Spring Break Notice
Please be advised March 23-27 is Spring Break for Auburn University. The Office of University Recruitment will be providing bus tours for guests during this week. Admissions Advisors will be conducting these bus tours at 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. since our Student Recruiters will not be on campus. There will be a 30 minute Information Session which begins each tour located at the Quad Center. We will show guests the Quad Residential Hall at the beginning of the tour. Please note there will be an optional tour for the Village Residential Hall and Recreation and Wellness Center tour that departs from the Quad Center at 1:15 p.m. Maximum 4 guests per family and each tour will last approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes. Guests must preregister for these tours.
Weekday campus tours are offered Monday-Friday. These tours begin at the Quad Center and last approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
The information session will include academic highlights of Auburn University as well as the admissions process, scholarships, and the Auburn community. The walking tour, led by a Student Recruiter, will focus on Auburn’s history, traditions, and student life.
All tours are on Central Time.
- 8:30 am
- 10:30 am
- 2:30 pm
You are more than welcome to explore campus on-your-own with our Self Guided Tour (PDF).
- Check the accuracy of your email before clicking the "Submit" button. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you enter below.
- The "First Name" and "Last Name" fields are the prospective student's first and last name.
- Remember that a campus tour is scheduled for 8 or fewer prospective students and their guests.
- Auburn University operates in the CENTRAL TIME ZONE – tours are given on Central Time.
- Please Note: If a tour date does not appear as an option, the University is either closed, or the reservation time is at full capacity.
- All of the fields WITHOUT an asterisk (*) are required. Dates that ARE available can be selected. Once the preferred date has been chosen, the available tour times will then be shown. Dates that ARE NOT available for tours will not be displayed.
To schedule a Campus Tour click the button below.
Need to Change or Cancel your tour?
Please call 334-844-6425 to reschedule or cancel your tour. By making these changes in advance you will assure the availability of the date you would like to visit and free up times for other guests wishing to visit.