Thanksgiving Break Notice
Auburn University will be on Thanksgiving Break November 24th-28th. The Office of University Recruitment will not be offering campus tours;
however, the office will be open 7:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. on November 24th and November 25th. If you are interested in visiting Auburn University
during this week, please park on the 4th level of the Stadium Deck. Follow the signs to the Quad Center where you can pick up a self-guided tour
brochure and speak with an Admissions Advisor.
You may also download a copy of the Self Guided Tour Brochure if you are touring Auburn’s campus after hours.
If you have any further questions, please call 334-844-6425.
Weekday campus tours are offered Monday-Friday. These tours begin at the Quad Center and last approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
The information session will include academic highlights of Auburn University as well as the admissions process, scholarships, and the Auburn community. The walking tour, led by a Student Recruiter, will focus on Auburn’s history, traditions, and student life.
Fall tours begin on Monday, August 18th.
All tours are on Central Time.
- 8:30 am
- 10:30 am
- 2:30 pm
You are more than welcome to explore campus on-your-own with our Self Guided Tour (PDF).
- Check the accuracy of your email before clicking the "Submit" button. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you enter below.
- The "First Name" and "Last Name" fields are the prospective student's first and last name.
- Remember that a campus tour is scheduled for 8 or fewer prospective students and their guests.
- Auburn University operates in the CENTRAL TIME ZONE – tours are given on Central Time.
- Please Note: If a tour date does not appear as an option, the University is either closed, or the reservation time is at full capacity.
- All of the fields WITHOUT an asterisk (*) are required. Dates that ARE available can be selected. Once the preferred date has been chosen, the available tour times will then be shown. Dates that ARE NOT available for tours will not be displayed.
To schedule a Campus Tour click the button below.
The campus tour registration system will be unavailable beginning Monday, November 24 at 12:00 AM due to a scheduled upgrade. The system will become available once the upgrade is complete. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Need to Change or Cancel your tour?
Please call 334-844-6425 to reschedule or cancel your tour. By making these changes in advance you will assure the availability of the date you would like to visit and free up times for other guests wishing to visit.