Summer Campus Tour Registration Notice
All campus tours are at capacity for the remainder of the summer. Fall tours will begin August 17th and can be registered for at: https://ugevents.auburn.edu
Weekday campus tours are offered Monday-Friday. These tours begin at the Quad Center and last approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
The Office of University Recruitment offers information sessions followed by a 75-minute campus tour. The information session will include academic highlights of Auburn University as well as the admissions process, scholarships, and the Auburn community. The walking campus tour, led by a Student Recruiter, will focus on Auburn’s history, tradition, and student life.
All tours are on Central Time.
Our summer session tours begin May 18, 2015 and continue through July 31, 2015.
- 8:30 am
- 9:30 am
- 10:30 am
Our fall session tours begin August 17, 2015 and continue through December 11, 2015.
- 8:30 am
- 10:30 am
- 2:30 pm
You are more than welcome to explore campus on-your-own with our Self Guided Tour (PDF).
- Check the accuracy of your email before clicking the "Submit" button. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you enter below.
- The "First Name" and "Last Name" fields are the prospective student's first and last name.
- Remember that a campus tour is scheduled for 8 or fewer prospective students and their guests.
- Auburn University operates in the CENTRAL TIME ZONE – tours are given on Central Time.
- Please Note: If a tour date does not appear as an option, the University is either closed, or the reservation time is at full capacity.
- All of the fields WITHOUT an asterisk (*) are required. Dates that ARE available can be selected. Once the preferred date has been chosen, the available tour times will then be shown. Dates that ARE NOT available for tours will not be displayed.
To register for campus tour dates prior to August 17th, please select the Summer Tour Form. To register for tour dates August 17th and after, please select the Fall Tour Form.
Need to Change or Cancel your tour?
Please call 334-844-6425 to reschedule or cancel your tour. By making these changes in advance you will assure the availability of the date you would like to visit and free up times for other guests wishing to visit.