Help us help you-
Tiger Transit drivers are professionally trained as operators for the bus transportation industry. We always welcome any comments or suggestions about your experiences using the Tiger Transit. If you believe you have left behind or lost an item while using the Tiger Transit, please call us at (334) 844-4018 with your bus line information and a description of the item in question.
For your safety and convince we ask that all of our passengers observe and follow the below safety rules and regulations.
- Tiger Transit buses travel along predetermined routes and will only stop at designated/marked Tiger Transit stops. Please refer to our online routes to obtain specific line, stop and interval information.
- Please allow ample time for transportation to and from class by considering traffic congestion, weather conditions, bus connections, or other unforeseen delays.
- Please allow riders departing from the bus to exit before boarding.
- After exiting the bus, use caution by allowing the bus to pull away before crossing the street and by not attempting to cross in front of the bus. Unlike school buses, traffic is not required to stop for Tiger Transit buses.
- While riding the bus, passengers are not allowed to stand in the stairwells or ahead of the white line.
- Passengers who are standing while riding the bus should maintain a firm and secure grip using the provided handrails.
- When entering and exiting the bus, always use provided handrails.
- No Tiger Transit buses contain overhead storage or storage areas underneath the bus. As per DOT regulations, the aisle of the bus must remain clear of obstacles at all times. Items which must be stored in areas that protrude into the aisle or interfere with other passengers and/or DOT regulations are not permitted on board.
- Do not enter a street in an attempt to board after the driver has pulled away from the designated stop.
- As per Auburn University policy, the smoking of lighted tobacco products, electronic cigarettes, and vaping devices is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- While a non-alcoholic beverage may be brought on board, the container must have a lid.
- Passengers should not consume any food items while inside the bus while travelling to their destination.
- To avoid disrupting other passengers, radios and media players cannot be played on the buses without earbuds/headphones.
- Pets are not allowed on buses –only services animals approved under the Americans with Disabilities Act are allowed on the buses.
For more additional useful information for transit safety and tips for traveling with care, please visit Travel with Care.