NEW LOCATION: Employee ID Card Services is now located in the Tiger ID office (Harold D. Melton Student Center).

Access Request Form

aubie-id-card.jpgThe Auburn University ID card is the official identification document for Auburn University faculty and staff. It is used as an official university identification document and permits access to buildings. It is used for access to campus job-related buildings, the Aquatic Center, Campus Recreation and The Ralph Brown Draughon Library. 

Obtaining An Auburn University ID

Employee ID Card Services (EICS) requires U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents (LPR) to provide a valid government issued photo ID such as a driver's license, passport or military ID. 

Foreign nationals should call EICS at 334-844-4386 to ensure they have been approved by the appropriate Auburn University office(s) to receive AU credentials. In addition, all AU-sponsored foreign nationals must first go to the Office of International Programs (OIP) prior to coming to the EICS office. EICS will not be able to process any foreign national without proper authorization. 

IMPORTANT: If you are looking for information on student ID cards, visit the Tiger Card website.

Common Questions

  • There is no charge for faculty, staff and temporary employees (TES).

  • There is a $25 charge for community cards.

  • The sponsoring department will submit an Access Request form in order for the ID to be granted for the following card types

    • Rec & Wellness

    • Library

    • Minster

    • Aquatics

    • Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI)

    • Alumni

  • Forms of payment accepted: Debit, credit, cash ($25 exact) or payroll deduction (where applicable)

  • Call 334-844-1763 to schedule an appointment to replace a lost ID card.

  • Bring a valid government issued photo ID.

  • The replacement fee is $25

  • Forms of payment accepted: Debit, credit, cash ($25 exact) or payroll deduction (where applicable)

  • No. University members are only permitted to hold one ID card based on their primary role.

  • Individuals currently registered as a student should obtain a Tiger Card. Any access allotted to student employees will be loaded to their TigerCard for employment purposes.

  • Students may receive their Student ID by visiting room 261 in Foy Hall, Monday-Friday, 7:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. This office will be closed on all official Auburn University holidays.

  • For information on obtaining a Student ID, email or call 334-844-4507.

For More Information

Tiger ID Office
Harold D. Melton Student Center
Suite 1301
Auburn, Alabama 36849

(334) 844-4507

Last updated: 05/29/2024