Fall Family Weekend
Please join us for Fall Family Weekend, an annual event that serves as an opportunity for parents and families of Auburn University students to attend campus activities during the fall semester. Fall Family Weekend will be held September 26-28, 2014, with events running from noon on Friday, until mid-day Sunday. All Auburn family members are invited to experience student life, as well as attend a wide variety of activities on campus and in the Auburn community.
Many campus departments and local businesses work together to make Fall Family Weekend a great event for you and your family. In addition to a tailgate hosted by the Office of Parent and Family programs, there will be many other opportunities for families to explore Auburn's campus and community.
A tentative schedule of events will be announced in late August. Click here to view last year's schedule of events.
Fall Family Weekend Ticket Information
- Visit tpg.auburn.edu/ustores/web/.
- Click on the dropdown menu on the left side of the page and select “Parent and Family Programs.”
- Click on “Fall Family Weekend” (be sure to adjust your quantity of tickets for the number of attendees, excluding your Auburn University student. All Auburn University students can attend Fall Family Weekend for free)
- When you purchase your ticket, an email confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you input.
*More detailed information of the weekend will be emailed closer to the event
Fall Family Weekend Check-In
Check-in for Fall Family Weekend will be Friday, September 26 at the Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art from 12:00-6:00 PM, and on Saturday, September 27 at the Student Center from 8:00 PM until noon.
Football Ticket Information
Auburn Parent's Weekend Promo Code:
- Click on this link: Auburn Promo Code.
- Where it says “Enter Promotional Code” at the top right, enter code: AU-PFACWE.
- Select Louisiana Tech.
- Add the number of tickets you would like and click “add to cart”.
- Follow the prompts for checkout. You may have to create a new account.
If you are looking for tickets that are not in the parent section, visit this website and use the promo code FAMILY for a special discount.
During gameday weekends, Auburn and Opelika hotels can fill up fast. In case you have trouble finding a room, check out the surrounding areas that are convenient to travel to and from.
- Phenix City, AL (34.0 miles)
- Columbus, GA (36.2 miles)
- Lake Martin/Alexander City, AL (38.9 miles)
- LaGrange, GA (43.3 miles)
- Montgomery, AL (54.1 miles)
Weekend and Gameday Parking Information
Please note that gameday traffic in Auburn is more congested than off weekends. Be prepared by touring the Gameday Guide for pertinent information regarding parking and traffic flow changes.
Campus Partnership and Community Sponsorship Information
For Campus Partnership and Community Sponsorship information, please contact Tess Gibson at TLG0002@auburn.edu.