How Do I Get A Tiger Card?


A student must be enrolled and their information appear in Auburn University's database, and show proof of identification from one of these sources:

  1. Current driver's license.
  2. Current temporary driver's license.
  3. Passport.
  4. Birth certificate (original, copy, or faxed copy).
  5. Photo in a yearbook or other University publication identifying the individual.
  6. In person identification by an AU employee showing his/her AU Faculty/Staff ID Card.
  7. Military ID

A processing fee will be charged to the Student Financial account for the first card. There is a processing fee for a replacement card which is also billed to the student account.

Obtaining Your Tiger Card:

For information on obtaining a Student ID, email us at or call us at 334-844-4507.

For information on obtaining a Faculty/Staff ID, please visit the Identity Management website or contact their offices at 334-844-4386. The Identity Management office is located at 300 Lem Morrison Drive.