How Do I Get A Tiger Card?
A student must be currently enrolled or registered for an upcoming term, and show proof of identification from one of these sources in order to obtain their Tiger Card:
- Current driver's license.
- Current temporary driver's license.
- Birth certificate (original or copy).
- Photo in a yearbook or other University publication identifying the individual.
- In person identification by an AU employee showing his/her AU Faculty/Staff ID Card.
- Military ID
Students may receive their Student ID by coming to room 261 in Foy Hall on Monday-Friday, 7:45 A.M.-4:30 P.M. This office will be closed on all official Auburn University holidays.
For information on obtaining a Student ID, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 334-844-4507.
For information on obtaining a Faculty/Staff ID, please visit ID Card Services (Onboarding Center) or contact them at 334-844-1763. ID Card Services (Onboarding Center) is located at 1530 East Glenn Avenue.