How Do I Get A TigerCard?
A student must be enrolled and their information appear in Auburn University's database, and show proof of identification from one of these sources:
A processing fee of $5.00 will be charged to the Student Financial account for the first card. The processing fee for a replacement card is $25.00 and is also billed to the student account.
Obtaining Your TigerCard:
For information on obtaining a Student ID, drop by the TigerCard office in room 2103 in the AU Student Center or call us at 334-844-4507.
For information on obtaining a Faculty/Staff ID, please visit the Identity Management website or contact their offices at 334-844-4386. The Identity Management office is located at 300 Lem Morrison Drive.
- Current driver's license.
- Current temporary driver's license.
- Birth certificate (original, copy, or faxed copy).
- Photo in a yearbook or other University publication identifying the individual.
- In person identification by an AU employee showing his/her AU Faculty/Staff ID Card.
- Military ID