I Lost My Tigercard!


There are TWO ways to deactivate your card:
  • During regular office hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., you may call and report the card lost at 334-844-4507.

  • Report a lost card at www.auburn.managemyid.com. Log in* and choose the 'Report a Lost Card' option. Once you have reported your card lost it will no longer work. If you later find your card, you can go back to the 'Report a Lost Card' option to report your card found. This will reactivate your account.


Do you need a new card since you lost your old one?
There is a processing fee to replace your lost card. This charge will be billed to your Student Financial Services bill. You may come to the office in the Student Center with acceptable identification to have a new card made. If you reported your card "lost" through ManageMyID, please notify the TigerCard Office at the time a replacement card is made, so that your account can be validated. Acceptable forms of identification include:
  • Current driver's license
  • Current temporary driver's license
  • Passport
  • Birth certificate (original, copy or faxed copy)
  • Photo in a yearbook or other publication identifying the individual
  • In person identification by an AU employee showing his or her AU Faculty/Staff ID card
  • Military ID


*The first time you visit www.auburn.managemyid.com, you must register as a user. managemyid.com The password you choose DOES NOT need to be the password you use for TigerMail or AU Access. After you register, you will receive e-mail confirmation of your registration. You may login to your account information. If you wish your parents/guardians to have access to your account information, you must supply them with your e-mail address and password.

If you have problems registering, please contact our Office at 334-844-4507. We may need to add your e-mail address to our system.