Tiger Transit may provide charter service to Auburn University departments only.
To understand the requirements and details involved in booking a charter, please carefully review all of the following documents:
- Transit Charter Service Information - Services, fees, billing information and more
- Charter Frequently Asked Questions - Information about charter services
- Charter Service Request (CSR) Form - Must be typed in, completed and submitted with all required information provided upon submission of Charter Service Request Form.
- Due to the limited number of buses in the Tiger Transit fleet, charters may not always be available.
- When buses are available, charters are allocated on a "first come-first serve" basis, only to groups affiliated with Auburn University, for university purposes.
- We do not schedule overnight charters.
- All requests for charters MUST go through the Tiger Transit Office.
- All requests for charters with a departure or return location at The Hotel at Auburn University MUST coordinate the location the bus(es) are to utilize on the hotel property with the hotel and provide this information to us at the time of the submission of the request for charter services.
- All requests for changes are required to be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by either the primary or secondary contact listed on the CSR Form we have on file in our office. Changes are only approved by our office if the driver(s), supervisor(s) and equipment are available at the time the changes are being request for and an updated CSR Form may be required to be submitted. A confirmation or denial for requested changes will be sent via email from our office.
- There is a three hour block minimum for all charters. This minimum time cannot be broken apart.
- All charter times begin and end at the terminal.