Tiger Transit may provide charter service to Auburn University departments.
To understand the requirements and details involved in booking a charter
please carefully review all of the following documents:
- Transit Charter Service Information - Services, fees, billing information and more
- Charter Frequently Asked Questions - Information about charter services
- Charter Service Request (CSR) Form - Must be typed in, completed and submitted with all required information provided upon submission of Charter Service Request Form.
- Due to the limited number of buses in the Tiger Transit fleet, charters may not always be available.
- When buses are available, charters are allocated on a "first come-first serve" basis, only to groups affiliated with Auburn University, for university purposes.
- We do not schedule overnight charters.
- All requests for charters MUST go through the Tiger Transit Office.
- There is a three hour minimum for all charters. This time cannot be broken apart.
- All charter times begin and end at the terminal.