Parking Services’ mission is to enhance transportation to and within Auburn University’s campus for all students, faculty, staff and campus guests by promoting and providing alternate modes of transportation creating a more sustainable campus while maximizing the usage of available parking spaces.
All vehicles that park on the Auburn University campus must be registered with the Parking Services Office as prescribed in the Auburn University Parking and Traffic regulations.
To avoid being ticketed, wheel-locked or towed, properly complete the following:
1. Register your vehicle with the AU Parking Services office.
2. Park in the proper zone to which you have been assigned.
3. Park only in designated spaces.
4. Notify the AU Parking Services office immediately of any changes in vehicle or licence plate number.
5. Obey all parking signs, symbols and markings.
Parking Services’ vision is to transition a majority of travel to and within Auburn University’s campus from vehicular to alternate modes of transportation in an effort to create a more sustainable campus while providing clear information to enhance understanding of parking rules and regulations with friendly, helpful customer service.
1. Read the rules and regulations for parking at Auburn University. It's your one-stop shop for all the answers to your questions. Find it here.
2. Review the official university parking map to determine where you may park based on your assigned zone. Be aware that parking signs take precedence over the map, so be sure to check for signs, symbols or markings in all areas. Find it here.
3. If your vehicle is incapacitated and is parked illegally (no permit or in an illegal space), contact the AU Parking Services office to let us know its location, vehicle type and when it will be moved so it will not be ticketed. If your vehicle is unable to start, we offer free jump starts Monday-Friday from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. We allow up to three (3) days for these vehicles to be moved before issuing a ticket. Depending on where the vehicle is parked, we may be forced to tow the vehicle to the Auburn University Impound Lot.
4. If you need to unload a class project or assist a fellow student who lives in on-campus housing load or unload, you may come to the AU Parking Services office and receive a temporary loading pass for one (1) day.
Last Updated: January 30, 2017