Conquering the Crisis: Fighting Substance Misuse in Alabama
Registration opens April 23, 2018. Please click the button below to register. Note that the same programming will be delivered each of the four days.
- Registrants may need to create a new account in the Login box on the right side of the page. Click “Start here” if you have not previously registered for an AUHSOP CE program.
- After creating an account, click “Continue to Registration”
- Select “2018 HSOP CE Programs” under Semester and click the “Search” button
- Select the date and location you would like to attend, click “Register”
- Click the check box next to your name, and click “Register”
- On the next screen, click “Checkout”
- The next screen will indicate a Remaining Balance of $0.00
- After reviewing the policies and procedures, click the check box
- Select “Continue”
- Your registration will be confirmed, and you will receive a confirmation email.
- Florence registration will close at 6 p.m. CT, Sunday, June 10th.
- Dothan registration will close at 6 p.m. CT, Sunday, June 24th.
- Mobile registration will close at 6 p.m. CT, Sunday, July 15th.
- Birmingham registration will close at 6 p.m. CT, Sunday, July 29th.
Funding for this conference was made possible by the Grant or Cooperative Agreement Number NU17CE924865-02, funded by the Centers for Control and Prevention . The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does the mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Last Updated: April 27, 2018