Conquering the Crisis: Fighting Substance Misuse in Alabama
Registration opens January 10, 2019. Please click the button below to register. Note that the same programming will be delivered each of the three days.
- Registrants may need to create a new account in the Login box on the right side of the page. Click “Start here” if you have not previously registered for an AUHSOP CE program.
- After creating an account, click “Continue to Registration”
- Select “2019 HSOP CE Programs” under Semester and click the “Search” button
- Select the date and location you would like to attend, click “Register”
- Click the check box next to your name, and click “Register”
- On the next screen, click “Checkout”
- The next screen will indicate a Remaining Balance of $25.00. A checkout screen will pop up, then you may enter your card info.
- After reviewing the policies and procedures, click the check box
- Select “Continue”
- Your registration will be confirmed, and you will receive a confirmation email.
- Birmingham registration will close at 6 p.m. CT, Sunday, February 17th.
- Huntsville registration will close at 10 a.m. CT, Thursday, March 7th.
- Montgomery registration will close at 10 a.m. CT, Thursday, March 28th.
WHEREAS, funding for activities performed under this Grant was provided by the Alabama Department of Public Health, Bureau of Prevention, Promotion and Support through a cooperative agreement with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), being Grant number 6 NU17CE924865-03, Data-Driven Prevention Initiative (DDPI) on Opioid and Heroin Abuse and Overdose Supplemental Funding (93.136) for budget period 9/1/18 through 8/31/2019.
Last Updated: January 15, 2019